Suprises (this is actually a fanfic-)

I'm gonna write this because idea popped up while I was sleeping.. yea.

Non-binary reader
no top hat William yet :(((
word count : 824

—/-/

      You snuck into his room. You had to be very quiet, otherwise your little surprise would be ruined. William was asleep on his bed, his clothes nicely set out for work. You ran your hands through them, finding his boxers with ease. Pulling a device out of your pocket, a devilish smile formed on your face. Suddenly, you heard a gruff voice call out. "Y/N...? What are you... mmh... doing..?" He asked very tired. "Nothing darling!" You replied rather quickly and slipped the device into his boxers, waiting for him to wear them later.

"However, I do have to admit you'll be late for work." He shot out of bed. William was the type of guy to be very sensitive about being to work on time, most likely because he was the boss of the entire place. "Fock!! Y/N, what did I tell you about waking me up earlier!" He stopped, gave you a kiss, and quickly stripped. You ran your hand down his leg, getting a groan in response. "I'll be late." William paused for a second, before pushing your hand away.

Reaching over, he put on the clothes he had set out, including his boxers, which you had hidden a 'surprise' in. "Now come on before Henry whines about me not being there on time." With a tug he guided you to the car quickly, acting as if he didn't have over an hour to get there.

(little time skip I hate doing these skips very sorry)

You both arrived, rather early actually. No one  else was there besides from you two. Perfect, you thought. "Hey... Eh, Will, can we go to your office-?" He looked at you confused but nodded silently, most likely thinking it's serious. Little did he know you were about to have him whimpering and whining. You walked into the office, letting him go first; and looking the door behind you both. "..Oh~ I see what this is, hmmm?" You took out a remote control of sorts. It looked almost like a roku remote, just smaller.

"Wh- Y/N I-" your finger slammed down on a button with a satisfying click. A loud buzzing loud was heard from around William's waist. "A-Agnh~!! f-fuCk! turn it off~ shit~!!" Wow. You knew he was sensitive, but not this sensitive. Good thing no one was going to hear his pathetic whimpers. "H-How did you ev- AUgHnH~!! G-guh!" His legs shook as he squeezed them together, which only made the feeling worsen. William whined, clearly trying to contain himself.

"I guess someone's enjoying himself~" Your finger fell down on the button again, this time making William dig his fingers into the desk. "Y/N~! Th-This is n-nghnn~ not- w-workplace exp- pu- phGHn~! expectations!" He half closed one eye, squirming his legs around to try and make the feeling lessen. You grabbed his hands and pinned them to the chair arms; biting at his neck all while he whimpered and whined. William kept trying to explain that this "wasn't what you should be doing," but you couldn't hear much over his whimpers and whispering begs for more.

Finally, your finger landed on the button one last time. This time, it made William shriek very loudly. He threw his head around and kicked his feet. "A-HnNhgH~ fuck! cumming, sh-shit~! too much - fuck fuck fff~!" He crushed  his teeth together and whimpered loudly through them. Right then, you found a sweet spot on his neck. "Aa- f-FA- FUCK~! CU- MM- I-"  You watched his legs squeeze together one last time and then his muscles relax.

After all this torture, you decided this was enough. You turned it off and let him rest for a minute. "Y/N, you are s-so going to pay for th-that." William got up and pinned your arms above your head, trying to be menacing. Thankfully, in your turn of events, the main entrance door opened. "William! Come help get the animatronics on stage! I know you're here!" As he heard shoes stomping towards his office, he immediately dropped you. "I'll get you back." He hissed, before opening the door and meeting Henry in the hallway.

——-

yippee! I finished something! sorry that this was really late as I said in the last part (my A/N) I'm not feeling the best but I tried to get stuff out for you guys 👁

anyway I love ya all you're so nice and the stuff I received actually made me feel a lot better :)
I'm amazed that total strangers have almost put this book at 2k views. That's crazy to me. Anyway, I'm gonna keep writing more stuff that's been in drafts, and expect stories that I call "short" to be at least 600-800 words.