Kaminari: Di-Did you just make a sex joke?!

Sero: And personally, I don't see myself making good decisions Same with Ashido.

Mina: What?! I could totally make a good class rep!

Sero: Ashido, you still believe in ghosts, plus I think the public would have a hard time paying attention when you act all cutesy.

Mina: Sighs I guess you're right.But as long as the class rep isn't a pervert, I don't care.

Everyone begins to stare at Mineta with Mineta starting to shiver at the stares.

Mineta: Wh-why are you guys looking at me like that?

Jirou: Well that's a definite no for him, and I don't think I could either.I'm not really the leader type.

Sero: Oh, and they can't be the ones causing trouble for no reason.

Katsuki: HEY!! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME WHEN YOU SAY THAT?!

Kaminari: Well duh, it's because you always start trouble.

Katsuki: Oh, you want to go?!!

Hagakure: Well I would, but I don't think people will take me seriously because I'm invisible.

Kirishima: So that means we're left with Yaoyorozu, Yagi, Tsu, Iida, Uraraka, Sato, Shoji, myself, Koda, Tokoyami, Ojiro, Aoyama and Todoroki.Man, how are we going to decide?!

Iida: Hmm... the class representatives duty is to lead others.It's not just something anyone can do.We should decide based on who out of those left have the trust of everyone.That in my opinion is the most logical way to go about it.We will hold an election!

Tsu: But we've only known each other for a few days.

Kirishima: Besides, those that are left will probably vote for themselves, even the guys that aren't left might just vote for themselves.

Iida: But that means that those with multiple votes are by far the most suited for the job.Is that ok Mr. Aizawa?

Aizawa:Just do what you want, and finish already, we've got more important business to do.

As he said that he went into his sleeping bag and getting as much sleep as he got, Several Minutes pass and the election results are up

Tenya Iida: 7 Votes

Momo Yaoyorozu: 6 Votes

Mizuki Yagi: 4 Votes

Minoru Mineta: 1 Vote

Shoto Todoroki: 1 Vote

Katsuki Bakugo: 1 Vote

Aizawa: Alright, the class rep is Iida, followed with Yaoyorozu as our deputy

Iida: Thank you for this esteemed honor, I will not fail you!

Kirishima: Yeah I can get behind Iida, I mean, he at least made it easier for us to decide who to pick

Mizuki: Oh well, at least Iida is someone more capable than I am

Aizawa: Now that you have decided who your class rep will be, it's time to get back to business.For your next lesson, you will be under going some special training that will help you in the future of your career.

Kaminari: What kind of training sir?

Aizawa: Rescue training, you will be simulating situations that can happen at an undisclosed UA facility. Ship wrecks, earthquakes, that kind of stuff.