BEAUTIFUL NIGHT (TAEHYUN 🔞)

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you want more?"

That pink haired guy seemed to ask for a consent from the girl, to do the things more than just a kiss that they had earlier.

"Mmm.." The girl gave him a kiss on the neck. He smiled at her, knowing maybe it's a sign for him to go to the next level.

"Ah..." The guy was moaning when she bit his neck. "I'll take it as a yes, baby."

The guy pushed her to the bed as she made such lustful faces. And her face seemed to turn him on. So, he took off his shirt and got ready to have her as a night meal.

"Ah... Tae....hyun..." The girl was moaning his name when he tried so hard to push himself inside hers.

"Yes... Say my name like that..."

The two of them continued to have their fun night with their bodies intertwined.

The pleasure seemed to fill their bodies as the sweats kept pouring down. And it was such a sign that they really worked hard for it.

And when the pleasure was already at its peak. They pulled off their bodies and panting for each other. And apparently, the next step they took was they're ready to have such a beautiful night's sleep.

In a room surrounded by the tumblr light, there was a pink haired guy who was asleep in such a lust to the point it led him to awake panting with the beads of sweat pouring down his face and body.

"Oh, shit." The guy cussed as he found his water under the blanket. He felt a little bit fucked up, especially when he recalled the dream about him and Rae making love.

"Why him? Of all the people? Argh!" He groaned in frustration. But it seemed like it didn't take any longer to think everything clearly and smoothly. Well, logically speaking, he already found the conclusion.