BEAUTIFUL DREAM (BEOMGYU 🔞)

I can feel it I can't resist it

That sweet devilish smile

You open my locked door so easily

Oh my, I see the stars

The devil said

The boys were singing along as the song was played through the car they rode. They had so much fun to the point where Rae laughed over their silliness while singing.

Gimme gimme more

Gimme gimme more

Come here (more)

Let's play (more)

Four of the boys made the fingers pose like an uwu shy type of girl who wanted something more. Meanwhile Yeonjun was being the driver, he was just laughing along with Rae. And both felt like they wanted to roll on the floor laughing.

"Guys, seriously, stop!" Rae wiped away her tears of laughter. For your information, she sat in the passenger seat next to Yeonjun.

"Heh, who do you think you are?" Beomgyu at the back of passenger seat, tried to attack her with his tickling hands.

"Argh, Gyu, stop! That tickles."

"Heh, you wish!"

"Guys, we're almost there!" Yeonjun actually tried to warn them to shut their mouths.

"Uh-huh, get a room later." Taehyun scoffed.

"What are you trying to say?" Beomgyu stopped tickling her. His attention turned to Taehyun.

Taehyun rolled his eyes. "You both getting lovey-dovey. So?"

"Jealous, huh?" Beomgyu started to pick a fight.

"Shut up, both of you!" Soobin tried to stop their silly fight. And Beomgyu stuck out his tongue, while Taehyun just rolled his eyes.