WE'RE KINDA SPECIAL

Late night, fresh out of the shower. Later, she would probably let herself sleep for having such a rough day.

"Sigh, cocoa before sleeping must be nice?" She talked to herself while drying her wet hair with a towel.

Knock, knock.

The knock on that door seemed to shock her. And she realized that she wasn't fully dressed. She was in a rush now to put on pants where she only wore her over sized T-shirt before.

"Coming!" She cooed to someone outside. She was about to open the door. And ta-da! She found Yeonjun out there.

"Well, hey." Yeonjun seemed to be nervous.

"Oh, hey! Um.. what's up?" His nervousness apparently affected her more.

Yeonjun froze for a while. He noticed her wet hair. His gaze went down to her shimmering eyes, then down to her luscious lips. Her T-shirt seemed to showcase a bit of the shape of her breasts.

He kept his eyes going down to her short pants. She showed him such feminine legs. For a moment, he thought that she completely looked like a girl.

"Heh, what you looking at?" She covered her body when she caught him looking at her.

He cleared his throat. "Sorry, I came here to give your shirt back." He gave her a tote bag.

"Oh, thanks!" She took the tote bag and took a peek inside. She found her shirt there.

"Where's mine?"

"Uh, still in the laundry–"

He sighed, "Fine, see you later then."

"Yeonjun?" She made him pause. "I guess, goodnight?"