BOYFRIEND MATERIAL (BEOMGYU ROUTE)

The blueish pink shades seemed to fill the entire room where the ceilings showed the pink side. Up there seemed to hang such a cute circular chandelier and Mickey Mouse ears-like as an extra. While the tables and chairs were blue, in line with how lonely a boy feels right now in the room.

That mullet black haired guy now was pouting. He had been waiting in the restaurant for like 20 minutes. And the girl he wanted to meet at noon seemed to never show up.

"Girl, pick up, come on." He was talking to himself while dialing in anxiety. Unfortunately, the girl as his date didn't even pick up the phone. He didn't know if she's really busy all of a sudden or just simply wanted to ignore him.

"Argh, fuck. How dare you make me wait for so long without any words!" He cursed as his thumb touched the phone screen, scrolling down someone's name through his contact. "Guess I have to find another date, huh?"

He's calling someone while his gaze roams the room with his fingers tapping on the table. He then narrowed his eyes when he found someone familiar from a distance, just walked in.

'Yoo, Gyu? What's up?' The number he dialed now is connected.

'Oh, Tae? Sorry, wrong number.' Beomgyu still stared at those two, having some nice ideas in his head.

'Huh?' Taehyun on the call said his last word while Beomgyu ended the call on his own.

He then decided to walk himself to the table where he found someone with an unfamiliar woman. But he bet that maybe it's just her companion or her date.

"Yoo, Rae? What's up?"

"Oh, damn." Rae was shocked by Beomgyu's sudden appearance. "You here?"

"Uh-huh, may I sit here?" Beomgyu was about to bring another chair.

"Sure if you don't mind listening to our boring conversation about work."

"Work? I thought she's your date."