RArE

"Heh, what the fuck!"

"Gyu, what's wrong?"

Taehyun was confused to see Beomgyu pacing back and forth, panicking over something that he didn't know what it was. So, he asked him right away.

"Tae, tell me something!" All of a sudden, Beomgyu was sitting next to him, begging for an explanation from Taehyun as he's still confused about what's wrong with him.

Taehyun sighed, "You better tell me first what's on your mind!"

Beomgyu swallowed his saliva as he tried to recall that one weird dream he had last week. A dream where Rae gave him head and he fucked her in the end.

"Yoo, still wanna talk about it or nah?"

"Damn, forget it! Not that easy to say–" He gave a massage at his temple.

"Fine, be stronger, then." He patted one of his shoulders as he left him alone with a TV on.

"Tch." He let him walk out of the living room as he took out his phone from his hoodie. He felt the need to look into it or simply he just got bored.

He then scrolled down his phone, looking at the feed of his social media. His eyes widened as he found Rae posting a new picture of her.

She posted a photo wearing white shirt with the top button left open. She also wore makeup that showed off her rosy cheeks and ruby red lips. Somehow, it made him want to taste her delicious red lips and more. He wanted her to moan like the last time on the Ferris wheel but harder. He kept on thinking such dirty little things every time he saw her.

"Oh, fuck." He tossed his phone away on the table in frustration. "Why is he getting prettier day by day? He's more like a girl or am I just imagining things?"