SWEET LULLABY (SOOBIN 🔞)

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we do it now?"

In a room bathed in dim light, there's a pair who were embracing each other intimately. The girl who had red hair was about to change her clothes earlier, but the guy seemed to interrupt her. He stopped her from covering up her body more. Now her body was only covered in a camisole.

The boy who had blonde hair now was hugging her behind being topless. He kept whispering to her the things he wanted to do. He wanted something intimate to happen. So, he smelled the scent of the back of her neck. Then he started to plant gentle kisses on her neck. He literally tried to seduce her.

"Soo.. bin.. ah.."

"Yes, baby.. Keep saying my name..."

He started to make her turn around. Both of them now were facing each other. He's ready to taste her irresistible lips till they feel the need to do something more than that.

"Ah.. Soob.." The girl was moaning below him on the bed when he started to press his member against her core in their blue jeans.

"More, baby?" He smirked when she made such lustful faces.

"Ahh..." She nodded as a consent to let him do something more.

"My pleasure, baby.."

And the rest as you might know was he started to take off his jeans. Then he undressed her fully naked. Both of them were naked. They're enjoying their sensual night in full pleasure.

"Come a little closer"

You whisper

"Swallow the sugar rush"

The ringtone was heard quite loud in a room bathed in sunlight. The blonde haired guy who was asleep earlier, now was fully awake when he heard that ringtone filling his ears.