ONE DREAM

One fine day, a short brown haired girl who wore cyan hoodie, baggy jeans, and white sneakers -looking like a boy, exactly like a pretty guy- a mixed person as well, arrived outside Hybe building with a smile on her face.

Proud. One word that could describe how she feels right now.

She made it! She finally made her dreams come true to be one of the trainees here.

There's a horn rising up on my head

But I love it

You become my crown

The sensation of going pit-a-pat

Their debut song was heard echoing the room that was filled with giant mirrors everywhere. There were five boys in the room. Of course, they were TXT –Tomorrow by Together, who were busy preparing for their first debut showcase.

My heart is mayhem

But I love it

We have finally become perfect

The two of us, us, us

They still continued to dance so enthusiastically. They wanted to show their best performance. They didn't want to disappoint everyone, especially when they knew that they're the juniors of BTS - the seniors whose names are at the top all around the world. They just didn't want to ruin their image or even the company.

Oh oh oh oh oh

Stop the loneliness, abracadabra

Oh oh oh oh oh

Ya ya ya

Suddenly one of them –Choi Beomgyu stopped dancing. He was tired, so he asked the other members for a moment to take a break.

Oh oh oh oh oh

Stop the suffering, abracadabra

Oh oh oh oh oh

Ya ya ya

And all the members finally decided to take a break. The music stopped, and one of them –Choi Soobin took a bottle of water to drink. The other two –Kang Taehyun and Huening Kai were sitting and panting. Meanwhile the other one –Choi Yeonjun collapsed on the dance floor.