WE KNOW WE LOVE YOU

The smell of pancakes was currently wafting in the kitchen, where it could make someone over there drooling.

That blonde haired dyed girl apparently was humming and swaying her body as she flipped the pancakes on the pan.

While waiting for the pancakes to cook perfectly, she prepared the ingredients to make Strawberry Smoothies -her favorite one.

She took 2 cups of frozen strawberries out of the fridge, preparing ¼ cup of yogurt, a cup of oat milk, 1 ½ tablespoons of honey, ice cubes, and the last one is a room temperature banana.

She took a moment to make smoothies because the pancakes were already cooked. So, she took the pancakes out of the frying pan, serving them onto a plate.

She was going to pour the maple syrup on the pancakes but she forgot to buy it yesterday. So, she will just replace it with the honey instead.

Cherries are also a perfect choice for topping. But then again, she forgot to buy those, so she just put the strawberries on top.

At this point, she was starting to place all ingredients for smoothies in the blender. She broke the banana into several pieces, then started to blend them until the texture was creamy and foamy.

She stopped mixing and scraped down the sides. And then she prepared a glass to pour the smoothies into. The smoothies seemed to still have some left in the blender. So, she decided to pour the rest into a jar or several if needed.

She started to put the jars of smoothies in the refrigerator for the next two days. She then put a frozen strawberry as a garnish on the smoothie she was going to drink this morning.

And yes, everything is ready to serve. She's ready for the perfect breakfast.

Knock, knock.

"Uh-huh, whoever is that, come in." Rae shouted behind the door because she was having her yummy breakfast.