SKATER LOVER (TAEHYUN ROUTE)

I'm a LO$ER I'm a LO$ER

The ringtone was heard clashing with the background noise in the crowd. The owner seemed to hear the music ring on his phone but he was unsure so he just kind of ignored it.

"Tae? Come here." His manager shouted out his nickname when Taehyun was discussing the jacket shooting with the boys and the director right in the skateboarding arena.

"Alright? What's wrong?" He stopped jogging when he arrived at his destination.

"Your phone's ringing." The manager handed him his bag.

Taehyun grabbed his bag, leaning his ear closer to the bag. "Oh, you right." The manager rolled his eyes as Taehyun took his smartphone out. "Well, give me a second."

Taehyun excused himself to pick up his phone while the answer he had from the manager was an 'Ok' sign with his fingers.

'Hello? Rae?' He smiled at the caller out there. And he didn't know the reason why he's being so hyped over Rae's calls. 'What's up?'

'Hey, Tae. Just wanna let you know I just finished my jacket shooting earlier. So can I come over?'

'Oh, sure. We're about to get started anyway. I'll text you the address, okay?'

'Okay, see ya later!'

'Bye, bye!'

Two hours later, the girl Taehyun was waiting for had just arrived. Apparently the long traffic made her stuck on her way to the shooting location.

She seemed to jog, approaching Taehyun who's having a break time –sitting with the boys on his skateboard in the skateboarding arena as their shooting location.

"Hey, guys! Sorry for coming late." She took a breath when she felt like she's out of breath from jogging.