ch. 8 Stupid Redheads

the fact that I'm writing right now is mind blowing. I left for a while thinking 'oh the story was ok' and assuming it would barely be read, but I come back with 4k reads and over 100 votes. Thank you all so much, with out you guys i'd probably be doing something random and boring right.

(also I have nothing against redheads <3)

          The twelve year old was tackled to the ground. He was stunned as the blonde on top of him apologized over and over. "Can't- breath-"

          "Sorry, sorry-" Draco climbed off of him, then offered him a hand. Harry did not take it this time. He got up on his own and brushed himself off.

          "I'm supposed to be mad at you." Harry stated to Draco, who nodded sadly. "I'm gonna stay mad for....." Harry thought of a number that would be satisfactory, "if it's Monday-" He muttered, "Ok. I'm gonna stay mad until next Monday"

          "I don't know if i can wait until then.." Draco pouted, looking down at the floor.

          "I don't like it either, but you were pretty mean.... so just wait until then- that's when I'll accept your apology." Harry patted the blonde's head softly.

          "Harrryyyy!" A certain red head called.

          "bye." Draco grumbled. Harry waved and went off to find his Gryffindor friends, leaving Draco in a foul mood. 

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ron's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Ron was in a wonderful mood. Draco and Harry were fighting.  On top of that, he had been added to the Gryffindor Quidditch team, not as a flying member, but as a back up, which was still good. Nonetheless , he and the Gryffindor team, plus Hermione, were headed to the pitch.

          On the way there, he saw the Slytherins, how he hated that house, he didn't care if it was Harry's, it was still vile. The leader of the team, Marcus Flint, came up and started to argue with Oliver Wood, Gryffindor's captain. Ron didn't like Marcus Flint either, after all he was a Slytherin, and he looked mean, but perhaps if Ron Weasley knew about how Marcus made sure the first years had a fighting chance against the house discrimination, he'd feel better about him. Probably not.

         "We have the pitch!" Marcus exclaimed. 

          "We've got a new player and a signed note from Professor McGonagall." Oliver challenged. Harry stuck his head around Flint and waved to Ron and Hermione. Flint swatted him away and smirked.

          "Got your team a little mudblood pet?" Flint sneered (I am so sorry for my language 😔). Ron saw red. He might not like Hermione as much as on would think, but they had the same goal, so he had to protect her. He aimed and shot a curse at Flint, forgetting his wand was broken. 

          "Eat slugs!" The spell rebounded and hit himself instead. He bent over and a slug flew from his mouth. The Slytherin team laughed.

          His eyesight was blurry from heaving, but he saw well enough Harry punching Flint and scolding him, before the redhead felt his friend help him to Hagrid's hut.