ch. 7 Pixies are(n't) perfect

over 2k reads thank you so much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hermione's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Hermione bit her nails as she watched the two Slytherins, nervous. Beside her, Ron looked like he was enjoying it. She swatted at his arm, causing him to roll his eyes, but get Harry's attention.

           Harry looked over at them, and Hermione gave him a thumbs up, hoping to lift any spirits that had been dragged down. He gave a small smile, then turned back around.

          "Hello class!" A man swept into the room from the staircase in the front of the classroom. Hermione's little heart started beating a little bit faster, she idolized the adventurer, knowing all his great feats. "You are about to be taught by someone truly amazing! Me." He threw a dazzling grin, causing most of the girls, including Hermione to slightly swoon.

          The class was simple, they got a test about all about the Professor Lockhart. Hermione, who had read every single book of his that was assigned, finished quickly, knowing she aced it. She waited for everyone else to finish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ron's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Ron looked at the paper in front of him, "well this is bloody stupid." He grumbled to himself "But the fact that Malfoy made Harry so upset is wonderful, he is OUR friend. He can't hang out with no good Slytherins. Dumbledore gave me a mission, and I will NOT let him down." 

           He looked around, Hermione had finished, but that wasn't surprising. He saw Malfoy and Harry glance at each other often, but somehow never at the same time. He hated how they were somehow so in tune. He just hated Malfoy in general, but everything would change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Harry's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Harry sighed and sat there in his seat, bored. Usually, he would talk to Draco, but his Draco wasn't available at the moment. Harry looked back, but Draco was looking at him. Both boys' eyes looked at their desks. 

          Lockhart cleared his throat. Harry decided he did not like that man, so he didn't pay attention. That was until there was a scream.

          Blue flying things were everywhere. Some were terrorizing children, some were vandalizing desks, and some were- hanging Neville onto the chandelier? Harry sprung to action, locating a cage, probably where they were supposed to be held, so he went to put as many of the things as he could.

           "Over here!" A familiar voice called to him from the other side of the classroom. Harry looked over and saw Malfoy, holding a bunch of the things, "Stupid Cornish Pixies" He growled as one kicked him in the face. Harry snorted as ran over with the cage, helping the blonde put the pixies in without letting any out.

          Springing to action, Ron and Hermione started to help collect the flying devils. They locked up all the pixies, then helped Neville from his prison. "T-T-Thanks." He stuttered, beet red from embarrassed, but a small smile on his face.

            Lockhart congratulated the four of them, then made a comment on how he'd be seeing Harry in detention . Harry groaned and grabbed his bags.

              "Potter!" Harry heard as he left and walked down the hall. He turned and saw a blur o premium blond.

I'm back. I'm sorry. School. I will get better, I will try. 

i know some parts are looking bad but it gets better, again thank you for 3.3k reads love you all

Q:WHAT IS THE FASTEST TIME YOU'VE READ? (HOPE THE WORDING MAKES SENSE-)

A: I READ THE PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS SERIES IN FIVE DAYS

Have an amazing night/day/evening/morning/afternoon