1. Diagon Alley

Harry wandered into the shop Hagrid had pointed out to him. He looked at all the different types of robes that hug from the racks.

          "Another Hogwarts student?" a woman asked, coming from behind a rack. Harry nodded. "Go stand over there," she pointed, "By the blond, he's also going to Hogwarts." Harry walked over and stood on a stool and watched as the woman disappeared behind clothing.

          "Hello." Harry said, shy.

          "Hi." said the boy, he had steel grey eyes and platinum blonde hair. "What house do you think you'll be put in?" he asked, immediately starting conversation, Harry shrugged. "I'm going to be in Slytherin, of course." The boy boasted, "Everyone in my family has been in that house, so I am too."

          "Cool." Harry said, glad he didn't have to talk as much.

          After the woman came back, measured the two, and gave them their robes, the two waved goodbye as the blonde went to a man that wore a sever scowl and all black, plus the scary cane, while Harry ran back to Hagrid, who produced ice cream for Harry. "Hey Hagrid? What are Hogwarts Houses?" asked Harry between licks.

          "There's four houses Harry," Said Hagrid, "Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin, and let me say, You-Know-Who's army is mostly made of people who were in Slytherin, hell, he was in it himself." Harry gulped as he thought about what the boy said. "Though, most o' the lot are wicked and cunning so you don't have to worry. Don't worry about any in fact, though some say Hufflepuff House is for duffers-"

          "That's were I'm gonna end up." Harry said, a bit gloomy.

          "Oh! I almost forgot! I need ter get yer gift." Harry was shocked.

          "No need.-" Harry started, but was waved off.

          "Nonsense! I'll get yeh a present and yeh get a wand." As Hagrid shoved Harry into a shop filled with boxes, Harry felt a wave of gratitude crash down on him. 

          Harry and Hagrid left with all Harry's school supplies, a owl Harry decided to name Hedwig, and a lot of text books, but Harry was happy for the first time in a while

hiya! Hope you liked the first chapter to those who actually want to read my story. i wanted to tell you now that this will be a series of books, so if you made it thru the chapter and make it thru the book and don't hate it give the rest a try please.