4. The Three 11 Year Old's And A Piece Of Pie

Harry was surprised to say the least. He looked at Ron, whose face was bleached, and gave a shrug, before running to sit by Malfoy. "Who'd have thought that the great Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, would be in Slytherin?" Malfoy's grin was swallowing his face at that point.

          "Did ya see Weaselbee?" Asked Crabbe, "He looked as if he'd seen the most horrifying thing in the world." He said laughing. Harry bristled.

          "His name is Ron, thank you." He said, his voice a little frosted.

          "What? Is he your friend or something?" Crabbe continued to laugh.

           "For a matter of fact, he is. So please say his name right  in the future, if that wouldn't be a problem." His voice didn't sound his own, he sounded..... Scary. He was a bit concerned, he had never sounded scary before. Either way, it helped Crabbe get the message.

          "O-ok H-Harry sorry." Crabbe was quick to fix his mistake, and stay of the Chosen One's good side.

          Harry looked over to see Malfoy staring completely awed. "What?" Harry asked, confused.

          "It's just the way you told Crabbe off." Malfoy said, picking up his jaw and plastering back on his grin. "You totally showed his whose boss. Plus, your menacing voice was SOOO COOL!" Malfoy continued to ramble on about how awesome Harry just was. "I just know you and I are gonna be good friends..... If you want to be of course."

            Harry thought about is, "I mean- Ron kinda swooped that position-" Malfoy's face fell slightly, had he messed up? Had he asked to be best friends too soon? Malfoy didn't know much about making actual friends, so instead he made followers. He continued to think about what he did wrong when a grin came onto Harry's face, emerald green eyes sparkling, "But- who says I can't have two best friends?"

          Malfoy shoved Harry. "You scared me, you git!" he exclaimed. 

          "Yeah, I know. That's why it was funny when you got scared." Harry laughed.

          "I'd rather just have my followers if my only friend is gonna pull tricks on me like that." Malfoy pouted. Then he had pie all over his face. 'Wait-' Draco thought. He jumped up, pie smeared across his cheeks and mouth. "What the-?! Harry!!! You got pie all over me!" Draco exclaimed, then licked his mouth. Crème , not the worst. He looked at Harry, who was clutching his sides, taking big heaves between his endless giggles.

          Harry figured, 'hey he looks upset, why don't I just do something funny. that way at least one of us will laugh, right. Meh, It'll be fine.' Harry had eyed the pie, swiftly grabbed it, waited until he was done, of course, manners, then launched. He was laughing wildly, and when Draco pointed out the obvious all Harry could say was, "That-... was the-... goal." between fits of giggles

          Everyone was quiet looking at the two of them. Some stood to get a better look. Ron included. When Ron stood up, trying to get a better look, and saw the best thing in his life. He saw Draco Malfoy, THE ACTUAL DRACO MALFOY  covered in cream pie, he had a fit of laughter almost as bad as Harry's. He barely made his way over to them. "Say Harry?"

          "Yeah, Ron?" Harry said while taking a breath before looking at Draco and laughing wildly.

          "Did you do that to the poor bloke." Ron rubbed his eyes, he was laughing so hard he was crying at that point. All Harry could do was nod. "Well then. Your bloody brilliant, Harry." He then collapsed onto his knees and continued to laugh.

          Malfoy had had enough. "Think it's funny, do ya?" The two boys nodded, barely aware that the entire school had their eyes on the three boys. "Well then. I suppose the only thing I can do is get even, right?" They looked up at him, their laughter stooping to a end.

          "Malfoy-" Harry started, "What do you-"

          He was cut off, by the squishing o a treacle tart smearing all over his head. At the same time, Ron was drenched by some sort of juice. They looked up to Malfoy's laughter, he was holding a pitcher and a aluminum pie plate. Harry and Ron were shocked. All of sudden, Ron leapt onto Draco, tackling him, while tickling him, fore this is the first thing he could think of. Harry watched laughing, until they both grabbed him and started to tickle him to. So there there three of them were. Wrestling each other, tickling whoever was in range, on the floor, in the Great Hall, watched by everyone and they didn't care. Until a voice boomed.

          "STOP THIS INSTANT." The voice belong to a man in all black, he a hooked biggish nose, and black oily hair that was cut about shoulder length and split right down the middle. "DETENTION, for Misters Malfoy, Weasley, and Potter." the way he said Harry's name sounded like Pottah.

          They all gulped, looking at each other. It was their first night at Hogwarts, and they already had a detention, and it was all because of a stupid piece of pie.