10. The game

Harry was nervous. He had only put on his green quidditch jersey and he was shaking. The others were making jokes, saying that they were definitely going to win with Harry, who like the encouragement. The buzzer sounded. 

         "Alright team, go and squash those Gryffindor scum." Flint told the team, before pulling Harry aside, "You'll do fine, my first game, I was able to give the Gryffindor Keeper a concussion."

          Then, they flew out, the crowds cheering. Madam Hooch asked for a clean game, eyeing the Slytherins before starting the game. The crowd went wild. Harry zoomed around the stadium, with the Gryffindor Seeker close behind, looking for the Snitch. Harry dodged a Bludger and looked at the crowd. He saw Hermione and Ron, holding the sign. Then he saw Draco, who's grin covered his entire face, Harry grinned back, causing the crowd to think he was smiling at them, going even crazier. 

          Draco looked at Harry, he couldn't believe his friend was so cool, suddenly, he spotted gold. He pointed at it, causing harry, to be faced to face with the Snitch.

          Harry raced after it, with the Gryffindor Seeker close behind. Harry dived, then suddenly, was pushed off his broom by a stray ball, Harry fell on top of the Snitch. He grinned as he held it up proudly, before he winced as he felt pain everywhere.

          "HARRY POTTER CAUGHT THE SNITCH! UNBELIEVABLE! SUCH A FEAT FROM THE YOUNG SEEKER!" Shouted Lee.

          The Slytherins cheered wildly, he had done it, he had caught the snitch.

          Harry woke up in the hospital wing, he had broken a bone and sprained his wrist, but he was still happy. Draco, Hermione, and Ron ran into the room.

          "Blimey Harry! That was bloody brilliant!" Said Ron.

          "While I don't approve of his language," Hermione glared at Ron, "He is right. Well done."

          Draco just pulled Harry in for a hug, grinning, before pulling back, serious, "if you ever hurt yourself like that again, I will personally make sure you will never get out this hospital bed again." 

          Harry laughed, and promised he would try, he was just happy to be with his friends.

Look how fast i just sent out a chapter. My newest excuse is my birthday is coming up so that's nice. I shall try to get another chapter out tho :D