ch 5: Howlers and Jam covered toast

longest chapter so far

Draco's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Draco sat in his dorm, waiting, hoping, that Harry would show up, he didn't understand what was going on. First he sees him and Ron hanging out of a car, but then again, he was convinced that he had just been tired and making things up, then the two of them weren't at dinner, not even when the newest Weasley was placed in Gryffindor. He couldn't make sense of it. Theodore and Blaise had forgiven him at dinner, after he explained how he was worried about Harry, but he knew he would be on thin ice for a while.

         A dim light cracked through the dorm, causing Draco to squint. Then it was dark again. Draco could slightly see a figure in the dark. Thump! "Owwww" There was the voice that the blonde immediately recognized.

          "Harry?" He whispered.

          "I thought you'd be asleep....." The dark figure admitted.

           "Where have you been? I was worried, I thought you weren't coming, or that you didn't want to sit with me, or that you had to go to the infirmary, or something." Draco rambling only now realizing how worried sick he had been, what if Harry found him clingy? Draco didn't want Harry to be wary of him, so he would have to tone it down, but it was the natural response of someone who had never had friends before, at least in his opinion, he just wanted to make sure Harry was alright, was that so wrong?

         "I'll tell you in the morning, I got detention with Snape," Harry yawned.

          "Mother and Father bought another heating blanket, would you like to have it?" Draco offered, holding out the charmed blanket for Harry.

          Harry took a the few steps to grab the blanket, "Thanks, Dra-" He passed out, falling onto the bed. Draco couldn't even think of how exhausted the raven haired boy could be in that moment, so he let Harry sleep on his bed, and he crawled into Harry's so the black haired 12 year old had room to sleep peacefully. Draco could play bad cop in the morning, right now his friend was safe, that's what mattered to him most.

do do do Harry's pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Harry woke up, groggy. He looked around, confused, he was in his dorm, but his bed was at a different angle than before, did they move beds? Harry then felt the charmed warm blankets, he remembered them from last year, Draco's parents bought them for him, knowing it could be chilly in the Slytherin dorms, with them being under the Black Lake and all, but why would he have Draco's blankets?

          "Harry!" A voice quietly exclaimed, trying not to wake the others up, it was Theodore, or Theo, "I didn't even hear you come in, but me and Blaise were asleep.... Draco was determined to stay up until you came, did he?"

          Harry thought hard, did Draco wait for him? No, he was asleep, but Harry had waken him up and the blond offered one of the heat charmed blankets which he was laying on right now. Harry summed up that he had passed out on Draco's bed, so then where was his friend? "No, but I did accidentally wake him up.... Do you know where he might be?"

          "He's right there." Theo said confused. Harry looked around, before finally spotting blond fluff poking out of the blankets on the bed beside the on he's in. "Though, might I ask why you two changed beds?" Theo asked before yawning.

          "I think I fell asleep on his bed, so he moved to mine? The last thing I remember is that he offered a blanket." Harry shrugged, before the two started getting ready, leaving the other two fast asleep. Harry learnt quite a bit about Theo that morning, and it stunned him that he didn't spend as much time with him in first year, but in his defense, with everything that was happening, he was distracted, but that morning he found out things and shared things which him consider Theo a friend more than a acquaintance. He had learnt that Theo's favorite color was actually orange instead of the normal Slytherin green, and that his favorite breakfast food was simple toast with strawberry jam, sometimes with blueberry waffles on the side. That left a pang in Harry's side, reminding him that he would have to eat quite a bit to regain all the weight lost over the summer for Quidditch.

What If He Never Was A Gryffindor? (drarry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें