12. Special Mirror

"Come on Harry!" Called the blond boy, "Snape is gonna kill us!" Harry, however, wasn't trying to catch up, he was wrapped up in him own mind. 

          The night before, he had been taking a stroll when he had heard Filch, scared he would get caught, Harry hid in what he thought was a closet. It had turned out to be a abandoned class room. Filled with curiosity, Harry looked around. There he saw it, a mirror, with gold edges, it was very nice looking, so being a 11-year-old, Harry walked up to the mirror, there he saw something that he never thought he'd ever see. Behind Harry, there was a man and woman, the man had glasses and Harry's hair, the woman was ginger and had the same green eyes that harry had. They were his parents. Harry stared in shock, then he spun around but no one was there.  "You aren't real." Harry whispered sadly. He sat on the floor and watched the two figures in the mirror stare back at him, sorrowfully. Harry didn't know what to do. What would anyone do in this situation. Harry decided to tell Ron the next day.

          Harry and Ron snuck to the room and Harry pointed at the mirror, "Do you see them? My parents?"

          "No but i do see me, I'm head boy, and I just won the House Cup, and I'm the star quidditch player!" Ron exclaimed happily, "Do you think this shows the future?"

          "How? My parents are dead." Harry reminded him, sadness over washing the small child, Ron, who felt very bad, tried to take his friends mind of it by suggesting wizard chess. Harry politely declined then went back to his dorm.

          When he got back, every single one of his dormmates were snoring loudly. 'Great.' Harry thought, how would he sleep when mini leaf blowers where on? 

          "'Arry?" a half asleep, barely coherent Draco called out, he froze. "Harry, i know you're there, you aren't in bed." Draco looked around, a small frown forming when he couldn't locate his friend.

          "I'm right here." Harry sighed, taking off his cloak.

          "Why you out bed?" Malfoy was so sleepy he couldn't be bothered with proper grammar and sounding like a Malfoy.

          "I had a nightmare." Harry lied sheepishly, Draco needed his sleep, he would tell his friend tomorrow.

          "Oh, ok. Why didn't you just tell me?" Draco asked.

          "I was going to get water first." Harry hoped the lie would make sense, and that his friend was too tired to point out that he could've just used magic. The blond looked at him, then opened his covers, an invitation Harry couldn't refuse, as Malfoy's parents bought him blankets that heat on their own, and it was freezing in the Slytherin room, so the two boys slept in the heated blankets, grateful of each others friendship keeping all the night terrors that probably would have came away.

O my god, i finally published. So much stuff going on i had gotten distracted half way through but i did it and i apologize to anyone who had been waiting.

oh also the q and a: Q: ONE THE YOU WISH YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO LEARN AT SCHOOL

A: MATH

anyone who wants to recommend can love you all lots, next chapter will come out when i remember the time line of the book so whoever remembers let me know