Cinder: (excited) And where do you think you're going?

Penny looks back at Pietro, who looks scared.

Pietro: Penny, no!

Against her father's wishes, Penny flies down and floats above the arena to face Cinder, drawing Floating Array. Cinder hops down from the airship with a grin, while Emerald Sustrai and Neopolitan exit the airship. The countdown on the bombs reaches zero, and the bombs explode, setting off a chain reaction of Dust eruptions. As the colorful explosions intensify, four jets on Amity Tower activate. The combined force causes the tower to begin flying into the air, which slams Penny into the floor. Cinder drops to one knee and steadies herself with her hands.

We then see (Y/N) flying through the air heading towards Amity communications tower as he sees the chain reaction and flys at top speed towards it.

(Y/N): Penny!

He keeps flying as he was then hit by a ki blast as smoke surrounds him. The smoke began to disappear revealing (Y/N) turned into his super saiyan form looking towards the source of the ki blast.

(Y/N): I don't have time for this

???: Hey bitch.

(Y/N): Can we just not right now? I'm busy.

???: Make time then.

The man then put his arm to his side and shot a ki blast to the ground. (Y/N) looked down seeing a group of Faunuses running. His eyes widened as he sees the ki blast explode killing the group.

(Y/N): NO! WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU!?

???: Faunuses remind me to much of you saiyan monkeys.

(Y/N) was gritting his teeth in anger as he turned into a super saiyan 2.

???: Super saiyan 2 huh? Hmph how pathetic.

(Y/N) rushes towards the man as he shoots ki blasts at him which he takes. (Y/N) went for a punch but was quickly countered with a punch by the man to his gut. He was then uppercut to the sky as his leg was grabbed and he was thrown to the ground. A large crater was formed as (Y/N) coughed out saliva in pain. The man then formed a ki ball and threw it at (Y/N) which consumed him as it dragged him towards a boulder as once it hit the boulder the ki ball exploded. Smoke consumed the surrounding of debris as a red glow formed. As the smoke cleared we saw (Y/N) in his god form mean mugging the man.

The man began to clap as he slowly walked towards (Y/N).

???: Good job saiyan you can make your hair red. But right now all you are is a decent warm up for me.

(Y/N) glared at him as he takes a deep breath before the ground below him broke apart as he rushes towards the man holding multiple ki balls.

The man fires a ki blast at (Y/N) in which he responds by deflecting his ki blast as he throws all of his ki balls at him. The man deflects his ki balls to the sky as (Y/N) goes in for a kick to be met with a block as there man countered his attack with a swift kick to (Y/N)'s ribs in which he then combos him with a variety of punches to his head sending him back a bit.