20. Ready for coronation

Start from the beginning

And one by one all the ladies present there made her bath with water. Soon after, Meera was sent with Revati and Anu to get her ready. Meera first took a bath and later wore the clothes.

Ready in a red lehenga with some hints of orange and pink color on it, she walked out of the wardrobe where Revati and Anu were ready with her jewelry and other stuff.

Soon, after they made her ready she looked like a real queen but something felt off to Meera. She found herself beautiful but something was missing and her eyes went wide on realizing. Anu noticed her expression

"What happened meeru? Are you not satisfied with the makeup?" Anu asked concerned seeing a sad look on Meera's face which got Revati's attention too.

"It's pretty but....." Meera said but stopped saying the words.

"But what bhabhi? Tell me." Revati said putting her hand on her shoulder.

" My pendant. It's not there. I forgot it in my room when Maa asked me to come early in the morning."

"Is it important.?" Revati asked

Meera nodded her head thinking it was a first gift from him.

"I'll bring it. Just tell me where it is."

Meera suddenly felt relief on hearing her.

"It's on my dressing table. It's a simple chain with a bird locket." Meera said.

Revati nodded and sprinted towards Meera's room.

Revati reached Meera's room and knocked on the door, and soon enough heard a come-in. She opened the door and was to see the unexpected person there. Her fiancée standing there in all his glory staring deep into her eyes. His eyes raked her from up to down making her still in her place.

"Rivu.........." Aashrit called out to her with confused eyes.

Revati looked away from her fiance and faced her brother " Bhabhi forgot her pendant and she wants it.

Aashrit nodded knowing well how much Meera got attached to that pendant as Revati moved towards their wardrobe and looked at the ring lying on his finger proudly. As she entered the wardrobe, she shut her eyes and put her hand on her chest. One looks at the man and she forgets to breathe. Although she was a bit upset from him his mesmerizing eyes made her forget about every complaint. She found the pendant soon enough and left the wardrobe. Not for once she looked at Abhimaan and left ignoring him.

On the other side, Meera was sitting in front of the mirror looking at her beautiful rare self.

"Does Kunwar sa act nicely with you, Meeru?" Anu asked

Meera looked up at her and nodded with a small smile.

Anu put her hand over her head and slightly patted " I am always there for you. If anything happens, you know whom to call." She said looking lovingly at her while Meera could just nod.

Revati was about to enter the room when someone caught her hand putting a hand on her mouth and pulled her behind a pillar. She tried to free herself from the sudden attack but to her bad luck, the person on the other side was much stronger.

"Shhhh reva..........." This voice was enough to stop the efforts of Revati and made her look up at the person standing there.

Abhimaan standing there with his back on the pillar, his one hand covering her mouth and the other on her waist. Her eyes went wide seeing him there.

" You didn't even spare a look at me while leaving. Did I make some mistake?" He said removing his hand from her mouth and moving the lock of hair falling on her face.

Revati looked at him with stinky eyes and pushed him turning back to leave when Abhimaan held her hand and pulled her again.

" Quite disrespectful you are." He said holding both hands behind her back.

Revati tried to free her hands but nothing seemed to work when Abhimaan's next words shocked her.

"Don't make me angry Reva. You know you won't be able to handle the punishment." He said as he removed the dupatta from her waist and pinched her there while his nose touched hers and his eyes fixed on her lips.

"And would you be able to handle my silence," Revati said still struggling in his hold while trying to calm her heart too.

"Hame maaf kar dijiye jaan." Abhimaan said finally, not knowing his mistake, leaving her hands and joining them with his.

Revati held the back of his head and pulled him near her face "I don't want to see that woman Rakhi ever near you." She said with anger dripping her tone and raged breath.

Abhimaan smirked "Jealous"

"Don't test my jealousy Mr. Abhimaan." She said putting her nails over his kurta and digging it inside.

"She is just a secretary," He explained

"Then change her. I don't like the looks she gives you."

Abhimaan could just nod in front of his lioness and leaned in for a kiss when Revati put her finger over his forehead and pushed him back.

"We are at my home Mr. Abhimaan Singh Chauhan. Keep your hands and lips in control." She said and turned back flipping her hair which hit him in his face and he looked at her moving away.

_______________

SPREAD LOVE AND HAPPINESS ❤️.