7 - Behind The Mask

☻♡

☻♡

7 - Behind The Mask

Michael ended up in the back of an expensive sports car that was speeding down the dark Halloween-decorated streets.

Ghostface was driving while Michael Myers sat in the passenger seat. Michael was sat behind Ghostface and next to Jason.

The tension was only growing by the minute. He kept seeing Michael Myers glance at him through the mirror.

He had no idea where they were going, but he could only assume it's where they lived. At least where one of them lived when Ghostface pulled the car into a driveway of a normal middle-class home. There was nothing too special about it. The only thing different about it was that while the whole block was decorated with Halloween decorations and lights with people outside their homes passing out candy, their home was completely empty of any decorations. It was the darkest—the only dark—house on the block.

"Trick or treat!" Two kids ran up to the group of men while they were getting out of the car.

"Fuck off, Harry Potter and Elmo."

Michael's mouth opened in surprise at the rude remark from Ghostface. He did not care at all he just said that to two little kids who now wore two frowns as they ran away.

"Hey!" Michael said stepping up to Ghostface, "That was rude. They're just kids."

Ghostface crossed his arms and looked down at him, making Michael gulp, "And you were just a kid when you killed your uncle. Were you still innocent, since you were a 'kid?'"

Michael's eyes widened even more. He took a step back.

"H-How? What...?"

How did they know? How?

"Get inside." Jason ordered calmly. Too calmly for what Ghostface just said.

But Michael stayed standing there unable to move or even think properly. This was supposed to be his and his mother's dirty little secret. Something no one was ever supposed to know. So how did three mystery men know?

"Get inside, slut." Ghostface growled, sharply grabbing Michael by his arm and pulling him to the door and inside the house.

Ghostface dragged him through the house and made him sit on the couch in the living room. Michael's breathe hitched when he saw the man grab his mask before slowly taking it off.

It was a beautiful blue eyed, blonde haired man. He wore a dark smirk on his face that Michael knew he had to of been wearing all night long. He was hot. Like super hot. But he also looked familiar...

Jason and Michael Myers then came inside. Jason's turn was next while he took off his mask.

Jesus fucking Christ. He was so hot too. He had opposite characteristics than Ghostface. He was more tan and had dark brown eyes and hair.

Once Michael was done exploring the two men's faces, he looked at Michael Myers expectantly. But the man didn't do anything to take his mask off. He only kept his masked eyes on him while the tension kept growing.

"Are...Are you going to take your mask off too?"

"Beg me."

Michael let out a deep breathe of air.

There were such more important things to focus on like how these men knew his dirty little secret. But yet all Michael could focus on was the dirty tension between him and Michael Myers while Jason and Ghostface watched.

Michael slowly inched himself on the ground and on his knees in front of the masked man. He looked up and begged with his eyes before he begged with his words.

"Please...Please take your mask off, Michael Myers. I want to see you when you fuck me. Please...Show me what's Behind The Mask."

"Fuck, slut. So perfect for begging." The man growled out in want, gripping Michael's hair and sharply pulling.

Michael felt excitement bubble within his chest when he saw and felt the man let go of his hair to instead grab his mask to pull off. To no surprise, the man was so fucking hot just like the other two.

He had dark hazel eyes that held evilness. Michael wanted nothing else than to stare into them while the man fucked him into oblivion.

Michael whined out in surprise when the man suddenly grabbed him and forced him up from the ground, pulling him up the stairs and eventually into a bedroom. He was harshly pushed onto the bed before he quickly moved on top of him.

Michael moaned out from the man's force when he grabbed him by his neck and kissed him harshly. He was kissing, sucking, and biting his bottom lip. He wasn't holding back at all.

"Please...Please." Michael begged when the man moved their lips away to instead bite onto the side of his neck.

"Ashton." The man said, moving away from Michael's neck to look into the darkening green eyes, "Scream out my name. Ashton."

"Ashton." Michael smiled bashfully before he yelled out in unexpected pain when he felt a cold object cut his neck's skin. He looked sideways and saw Jason holding a knife to his neck.

"All ours for Halloween. Ours to cut and fuck." Jason smirked, "And you can scream out my name every time I cut you. Calum."

"Calum..." Michael repeated.

"Look over here, slut."

Michael looked over on the other side of him. His eyes widened when he saw Ghostface holding a gun. He was playing with it in his hands before he slowly placed it against Michael's lips.

"Suck it like you sucked Ashton's dick in the woods. And after you can beg me by my name not to shoot you. I'm Luke."

Michael moaned against the gun at how utterly dark this all was and as Ashton ripped his clothes off. Michael got no warning or prep before he felt Ashton slam into him.

Ashton moved in rough, harsh thrusts while Calum left cuts all over his body. On his neck, chest, stomach, and thighs. Luke started moving the gun in and out of his mouth.

Michael could only lay there and take all their dark, demented touches. He wished Halloween night would never end.

—•••—

Idk what to say about this chapter's smut ... it somehow got darker

But omg Michael's a killer?!

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚