60

She throws her head back while breathing heavily but then stares at me. Her eyes having a strange darkness that I've never seen. "Why did you stop? Aren't you going to dodge the topic again? Go ahead," she says and I can hear my heart breaking inside.

My lips and hands tremble but she chuckles bitterly again. "I'm not even surprised. We always end up making out or having sex to cover up an argument so that you don't have to explain yourself. You'll do the same now as well, right? Come on, do it!"

"Y/n, please- I'm sorry. I never thought you'll think like this. I'll be better for you. Just, please, be with me. Please, jagi. Please. Listen to me," I sob while hugging her. My whole body is shivering at the fear of losing her. I'm feeling restless, tensed and nervous suddenly, my breaths becoming sharper and my heart rate is increasing.

I'm getting my anxiety attacks again.

But I feel her wrapping her arms around me. "Look at me." She mumbles and I move back to stare at her. "Explain."

"Yes, I made the dating rumours and paid the journalist to write the article. I wanted you by my side. I knew, you wouldn't be with me if I asked you directly so I thought of it as the only way to have you close-"

My face turns to the side at her sudden slap and I sniff badly. "I deserve that. But trust me, Y/n, I never used you. Never! It's always been you before me. You before everything else in my life. The contract and dating scandal was an excuse. Whatever, I did, I did it because I wanted you in my life anyhow. I didn't care about the consequences. I just wanted you in my life. That's all."

"Lie." She whispers but I shake my head.

"It's the truth. I wanted you under JinHit because RB was doing a bad job with handling your haters. JinHit had your comments turned off and less netizen interaction with better protection. My fans are fucking crazy. I know Jin. He's the best CEO out there. If someone works under him, he'll make sure they work comfortably. I did all of this for you. I know the way I did it was wrong but in the end you get to be safe and only that matt-" I stop as she cuts me off.

"Jin." I blink rapidly and stare at her. "What?"

"He's right. I realise it now." She says and pushes me back. I stand up from the couch and look at her in distress. Her half-lidded eyes stare at me with no expression on her face.

Has she lost all of her trust in me? In us? In whatever we have between us?

Please, don't, Y/n.

"Y/n, listen-"

"Your fans are crazy. And I'm being selfish by holding onto you." I freeze but look at her. "What?" She stands up from the couch and glares at me. Grabbing my collar, she pulls me towards the door but I struggle to walk. "Wait! What is happening?" We hear the doorbell but she swings open the door and the two men gasp at the scene of us.

She practically throws me out of her apartment. I fall into Jungkook who holds me so that I don't collapse to the ground. She looks at me angrily and takes the ring out of her finger. My heart skips a beat but she throws the ring at my face.

The metal falling to the ground with a clink sound after colliding with my cheek. "Y/n, why?" I ask at the sudden chaos but she glares at Jungkook. "Why are you here now?" She screams and Jungkook freezes. I straighten up but bend down to pick up the ring from the ground.

"I- V Hyung, I mean, I promised you that I'll make you meet Taehyung Hyung. So I brought him here to cheer you up-" Jungkook stutters but she screams again.

"Kim Taehyung!" Taehyung flinches and bows immediately at the drunk angry lady. "Ye-Yes, Y/n, I mean, ma'am."

I stand up again and look at Y/n and then at Jungkook in shock who has the same expression across his face. "What is your hometown?"

"Dae-Daegu. Why do you ask, ma'am?" She scoffs and nods her head before grabbing his jacket and pulling him inside her unit while he screeches in protest. "I hate the men of Busan that's why!" She yells while glaring at us.

"Hey, Kim Y/n! You're from Busan as well, you idiot! What the fuck-" Jungkook growls in anger when she slams the door at his face and my jaw drops. I fist the ring tightly in my hand, grinding my teeth and bang on the door while screaming in anger,

"Kim fucking Taehyung! If you touch my fiance, I'll kick your ass, I swear!"

******************

I promised you all, there won't be much sadness in this book

I promised you all, there won't be much sadness in this book. The problems will be solved with mutual understanding and fun.

Double update since I promised you all last night. 😂 Now go and study for your exams