23

Jimin's POV

I look at the television in front of me, rewatching Business proposal until the steamy kiss scene plays.

I lick my lips and gulp hard before looking down at my lap, the sleeping girl's head now on it. I smile to myself.

When did she sleep?

I take the book out from her grip, lying over her chest, closing it and leaning forward to keep it on the coffee table while keeping my other hand on her head to guard it from falling. I take her airpods off and keep them on the coffee table too.

I grab her phone and press on the pause of the "Python course" lesson podcast she was listening to. Why is there a snake name as a syllabus in computer science?

I sigh and keep the phone back on the table. I lean back and stare down at her.

She is wearing a camisole top and shorts. Her legs are sprawled on the sofa, one on the top of the back rest while the other on the hand rest, spread wide.

Thank goodness my dirty thoughts don't kick in but I find it funny. She has cute sleeping habits like pouting her lips, spreading her limbs all over. She has braided her hair but little side hairs and her locks fall out of the braid.

I rub her arm and feel her skin dry. Oh yeah. She has dry skin. I noticed that a while ago. I sigh before grabbing my phone from the pocket of my jeans, taking it out.

I open the Coupang app, searching for some lotions suiting her skin and some skincare products that might suit her. Some pimple patches and other face sheet masks.

"Chim," I hear her whining in sleep and she tosses on my lap, turning her body sideways before wrapping her arms around my waist weakly and digging her face on my tummy, legs now joined together.

To say that I am fine would be an understatement.

I am dying.

I gulp the thick saliva down my throat and exhale deeply while pouting my lips. "Bedroom. I wanna sleep." She speaks in English but I can understand it.

She mentioned at the family cafe that she did get bachelor's degree from Massachusetts. So she is familiar with English and the American culture. JungKook too mentioned that she went abroad right after breaking up with him at the school graduation ceremony. She wanted an escape it seems. She's not at fault though. She needed time—

Wait!

Did she call me by my nickname in her sleep though?

"Jimin?" She whines again and pulls her head back, looking up at me with one eye opened, pouting. "I wanna sleep in the bed."

My eyes widen and I nod hastily, agreeing to her. "Okay. Move away. You can go to sleep."

She rolls her head in the front, moving towards my knees before sitting up, slouched forward, head bent down, closed eyes.  I stand up immediately but she falls back on the couch, yawning and closing her eyes.

She's asleep again.

I sigh, keeping my phone in the pocket. "This girl is so lazy." I mumble before sliding my arms under the arch of her knees and the upper part of her back before lifting her up effortlessly.

Like always.

She weighs like a feather.

I slowly walk her to her room, struggling with the door, successfully opening it and gasp loudly at the sight.

Her room is filled with drawings of K-pop idols. Wait!

Those are not drawings.

Those are graphic edits. She's obsessed with Taehyung's face. And fingers? I frown and glared at the sleeping girl in my arms.