30

Meanings:-

Eomma- Mom
Appa- Dad
Omonim- Mother
Abeonim- Father

🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕

Jimin's POV

I hold Y/n close in my arms and take her back to my apartment. "I'm never going back there." She says while shaking her head.

"Just get inside and wait. I'll bring back the bags and stuff." I tell her. I open the door and enter my home.

Until I hear a bark.

Ddosan comes running to me.

I open my arms for him to come to me but he just runs past me, barking and I gasp.

Oh no! He might scare Y/n.

"Fuck! San! No!" I turn around to stop him but he starts wagging his tail aggressively while trying to reach Y/n.

"Ouch! Oh my God! This cutie is so— Ahh— big. Ouch." She says, falling back and San trying to lick her but she giggles, trying to hold him back.

I run over to them. "San! No!" I pull him back and he barks at me before licking me as well.

"Aigoo! Aigoo!" I tell him and watch over Y/n who is smiling weakly at us. She's not well.

Shit.

I shouldn't have taken her for the rides after having a full meal. But then San licks me and diverts my attention back to him.

"She's your eomma. Treat her—" I whisper to him but my eyes widen and I look at him in disbelief.

"San-ie you're supposed to be at home." I gasp loudly, holding my mouth in shock. I hear Y/n scoffing behind me. I turn to look at her in confusion. She fixes her dress and sits properly on the floor, lifting her head and looking everywhere in the room.

"I never knew this was an ocean." She mocks and I shut my mouth.

Dummy Jimin. 

"I mean he was supposed to be back at my parent's home." I explain to her and she looks at me in confusion. "Jimin."

My eyes widen and I look at the direction of the voice.

"Eomma?" She comes to me with my dad. "Omo, what happened to her?" She asks, looking behind me and I turn my head to Y/n, slowly standing up on her feet while holding her mouth, eyes wide open.

"Fuck, Y/n! Don't throw up here. Wait! Bathroom! Where's my bathroom?" I run to her, San starts barking and everything turns into chaos since I panic.

I hold her wrist and tug her towards the bathroom, opening the door and she pushes me away, running to the toilet and dumping her ingredients down there.

I walk over to her, crouching beside her and removing the locks of her hair from her face, holding her hair like a ponytail.

"Jimin-ah, make her drink this. Or wait! I'm helping her." My mom says, holding the glass of water and then taking her hair from my hand. I take the glass from her and my dad passes me a hand towel but I ask him to wait.

"Make her drink the water." He says and I nod, patting her back as she pukes into the toilet bowl. "Aigoo! It's alright. It'll be fine." My mother caresses her head.

"Hey, Jimin. How dare you make her drink early in the daylight?" My dad scolds me and I look at him in horror.

"I didn't. She just ate up to the brim and then we went to the amusement park for the rides. Probably, because of that." I reason. They sigh. My mom takes the glass from me.