New life vol. 13

*Yelena's POV*

"I need your help" I finish my sentence, starring into Melina's eyes awaiting her response. She looks upset and confused
" Of course, what do you need?"
"Well for starters I need you to make another antidote so we can fix Natasha once we meet her which takes me to my next point. We have to make sure to turn her before Rose realises anything."
"She is a smart girl Yelena, you won't be able to keep lying to her for long"she replies and she is right, Rose is already suspicious.
"I know but I mean what else can I do...How could I possibly tell her the truth? That her mother is alive and currently trying to kill her?"
I sigh and rub my hand on my forehead. She is so going to hate me once the truth comes out and I just want to  buy myself some more time. Melina senses the tension and offers her hand to me, waiting for my approval. I nod and she opens her arms, pulling me into her hug.
"I know this is an impossible situation but she has to know, it will only do her more damage to be kept in the dark. Trust me honey she'll forgive you eventually"she  whispers while stroking my hair trying to comfort me
"I don't know about that" I admit
"If there was hope for us after what we put you and your sister through then be sure that she'll come around"
I mean she does have a point but still it is not an easy thing to do. After a couple of seconds I regain my posture and break the hug.
" I'll work on the antidote, you talk to little Natasha ok?" she says in her thick Russian accent and I nod, making my way out of the kitchen and upstairs to Rose's room, closing the door behind me. This isn't going to go well...

*Rose's POV*

I'm laying on the somewhat uncomfortable bed blasting my music in my airpods when all of the sudden the door opens and aunt Yel walks in. She looks like she is about to throw up all over me. This should be fun.
"I have to talk to you about something"she starts
"Took you long enough" I say, sarcasm clear in my voice,sitting up to make room for her to sit.
"It's something serious and I need you to promise me that you'll let me finish and stay calm alright?" tf is going on why is she acting so serious?
"Sure" I reply locking my eyes with hers, awaiting
"There is no easy way of saying this but....your- your mother is....she is alive" she says and I feel my senses slowly giving up on me. My vision gets blurry and her voice sounds like a distant mumble. Before I know it I black out. After what seemed like an hour I start to open my eyes. Aunt Yel is standing over me stroking my hair
"You are okay love you just passed out, it's ok I got you"she says and suddenly it all comes back to me
"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY MOM?" I scream at the top of my lungs stuttering her.
"Look I know it's a lot but please let me finis-" I interrupt her
"YOU ARE LYING. WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH A LIE? WHY?" I continue to yell and she tries to calm me down grabbing my hands but I them jerk off. "SHUT UP" I continue,tears threatening to escape my eyes.
"She got abducted by some people who wish to reinstate the Red Room. They staged her death"she continued. Staged? So it was all a lie? Seeing her eyes turn to the back of her head and the colour leaving her skin was a lie? Feeling her body turn cold and clinging to it as the doctors tried to remove my sobbing body from her hug was a lie? There is no way in hell this is happening. It has to be some sick joke.
"They brainwashed her using the widow serum and have now deployed her in a mission to...to kill you. That's why we left the compound in such a hurry last night"she finished. What??
"MY MOM IS TRYING TO KILL ME?"I cry out not being able to contain my tears any longer. My mom, momma, the safest space in the world is trying to kill me?"
"But...b-but she...she she would never hurt me" I mumble in between sobs
"I know baby of course she wouldn't but she is not herself. She does not have control of her actions it is as if she is asleep" my aunt reassures me and reaches for a hug to calm me down but I pull away.
"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME. YOU KNEW.YOU KNEW ALL THIS TIME THAT SHE WAS ALIVE AND YOU KEPT IT FROM ME. HOW COULD YOU? YOU SAW ME CRYING HOURS ON END MOURNING HER LOSS AND YOU SAT THERE AND COMFORTED ME AS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW. HELL I EVEN TRIED TO KILL MYSELF FOR FUCK'S SAKE. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU." I continued screaming and I could see her eyes lowering and her face falling.
"Please let me explain-"
"EXPLAIN WHAT?HUH? GO AHEAD EXPLAIN"
"I couldn't tell you anything to keep you safe. These people, they are dangerous and they are after you. That's why they used Natasha. Their initial plan was to get you to leave the tower so they could capture you but seeing as it didn't work they decided to use your mom. As soon as I found out I made sure we got out of there and brought you here because Melina is the scientist who can make the antidote serum so we can fix Natasha. She is definitely on her way here since your sudden absence from school has draught their attention."
The words sunk in and I started processing what I just heard. I don't know what to feel. How to feel. But I do know one thing. I need some fucking air. I regain my posture and get off the bed
"Rosie where are you going?" I hear aunt Yel calling to me but I don't turn around I just state "out" and leave the room slamming the door behind me but she doesn't get the hint and follows me
"Wait you can't just leave it's dangerous. Didn't you hear what I said about those people?" she says worry clear in her voice but I ignore her making my way to the front door. Yelena doesn't give up and follows me out.