Recovering

!TW! This chapter contains a pan!c attack! If there is a chance you ll get triggered please skip this chapter.

Rose's POV:

The next morning I woke up early. My mom was still laying next to me,asleep, her hand over my stomach holding me close to her in a protective gesture. I shifted gently trying to get up without waking her up but my attempt failed miserably when she opened her eyes and sat up.
"Morning mum"
"Good morning sweetheart did  u sleep well??" My mom asked,her voice thick from sleep.
"Good! Mum...."
"Yes honey what's wrong??" She asked me encouraging me to speak
"I..well I just wanted to say I m sorry for how I reacted to the whole yk marriage thing. I said things I didn't mean and I was just being a jerk. I just want you to know that I want you to be happy and that I fully support your choice. God I'm such an awful daughter I don't deserv-" i was cut off by my mom
"Ey ey ey shhhh come here" she opened her arms reaching for me and I climbed on her lap burying my face in her chest like I used to as a toddler. Tears started escaping my eyes and before I knew it I was sobbing into my mother's chest while she patted my back trying to comfort me.
"Baby, don't u ever say that again okay??shhh it's okk mommy 's got you baby its okk shhhh. You are the best daughter a mother could ever ask for. It wasn't your fault baby shhh take some deep breaths with me sweetheart"mom tried to comfort me and I did as she said, taking some deep breaths while still sobbing
"That's my girlll shhh it's ok you 're ok baby deep breaths"

Nat's POV

I watched as my girl collapsed in my chest like she did when she was little. She started crying and went on a full breakdown. I calmed her down and tried to remain calm while pain started filling every single molecule of my existence. Watching my daughter experiencing a panic attack was the worst feeling I ve felt in my life. After a couple of minutes Rosie finally calmed down and fell asleep into my arms. A few minutes later I closed my eyes too, drifting to sleep.

Next morning

After the doctor finished a last check-up on Rosie we were finally discharged. I helped her out of the room and we headed towards the kitchen where everyone was anxiously waiting for us.
"ROSIE BABY OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK???? I VE BEEN WORRIED AS HELL!" Wanda exclaimed rushing towards Rosie and hugging her as if the world was ending. Typical dramatic Wands,I thought to myself
" Auntie Wandss! I'm great now. Don't worry" Rosie replied smiling returning the hug
"Kiddo you sure everything is fine?" Tony asked wanting to be sure she was ok.
"As good as new uncle Tony!" Rose chuckled standing next to Wands who had now placed her hand on her shoulder and gently rubbed her back.
"Are you hungry???" Thor asked rushing to the kitchen to get her something to eat
"What kind of a question is that of course she is you idiot she must be starving! Bring her everything she likes" Loki yelled loud enough so that his brother could hear him.
Half an hour later Rosie had eaten and Thor carried her upstairs to her room. He placed her on her bed and started telling her an Asguardian tale in an attempt to make her sleep. He still treats her like she is a little girl and I find it absolutely adorable. I spent the rest of the day hanging out with the others.
Steve was nowhere to be seen. Odd. By the time we finished our dinner I was already exhausted. I went back to our rooms,kissed Rosie,who was still sleeping, goodnight and headed to bed.
*nat's dream*
*she has flashbacks from when Rose was 3*
(in her dream Rose is 3, it was a cold winter Friday evening and your bath-day which you absolutely hated)

Nat's POV:

"Rosieee honey come here for a seconddd" i called from the bathroom knowing full well there was no way in hell she d come here. She hated bath-time more than anything in the world and she is smart enough to know why I called her over here. After about 2 mins I got out of the bathroom and started to look for her in the entire house. Yep that's what happens every single time. Ofc I know exactly where she is but I have fun tricking her into thinking I have no idea where she is hiding.
"Rosieee where are youu??" I faked-question while I could see her shadow under her bed. I laughed quietly and exiting the room, making her think that she got away. I waited next to her door quietly and 2mins later she opened her door to go back to the kitchen to get her crayons.
"Got yaaaa" i exclaimed caughting her off-guard once again and before she could react I picked her up and walked her to the bathroom while caressing her forehead gently.
"Come on sweetheart we'll have fun you ll see" i tried to comfort her but she continued crying and kicking her arms and legs trying to escape my arms.
"NO BATH MOMMY NO BATH" she kept yelling and I couldn't help but chuckle.
I placed her on top of the counter next to the sink and started to carefully undress her and calm her down
"Shh hmmm let's make a deal! If you behave like a big girl mommy is going to watch a movie with you. You ll pick!" I proposed knowing full well she d accept
"FROZEN" she yelled and immediately stopped crying
"Agaiinnn???" I fake-complained. I ve memorized the entire movie by heart considering the fact that we ve watched it more than 1828272times.
"YESS" she laughed, her little blue eyes lighting up the entire room. Oh how I love it when she smiles.
"Ok deall" i smiled and she jumped in my arms
I checked the water and placed my baby in the bathtub carefully and gently washed her body and hair. 5 minutes later she was all dry and I dressed her in a cute black onesie. We got out of the bathroom, Rosie in my hug and I placed her on my bed while I changed to my comfy pj's. I sat on the bed and Rosie climbed on my lap, her tiny arms wrapped around my neck and her tiny head pressed against my chest. I m not the affectionate- cuddly type of person but when it comes to my daughter I can't resist. Cuddling her is one of my fave things in the world. By the time the movie ended, Rosie had fallen asleep in my hug, breathing heavily. She looks so peaceful when she is asleep. I stroked her hair gently and I fell asleep holding my fave person in this and every other world.
"Momm wake up" someone called from distance and I slowly opened my eyes,returning back to current reality. Rose was standing in front of me and she looked panicked??
"What is it honey what happened?!!!" I asked getting worried
"Uncle Steve is missing" she continued and searched my eyes waiting for my reaction.