.

This chapter is a small one cause I had no time but don't worry just give me a week max and I ll be back w great chapters as I got some pretty cool ideas! Enjoy!!!

Rose's POV:

I stood there,watching as the doctors covered my mom's lifeless body with a white sheet and took her away. My tears had dried and no more were left to cry so all I could do is stare blankly at the floor while my world was falling appart. I don't know how long I ve been sitting like this but the room has now emptied and I'm left alone with auntie Wands behind me.
"Rosie honey maybe you should erm...have some food and get some rest? You have been sitting like this for 8hours straight...." she softly said placing her hand on my back and stroking it gently.
"No." I simply replied. I wanted to accept,say sth more but words wouldn't come out of my mouth.
"Honey... I can't even imagine how you must be feeling but you can't stay like this forever...you are at the verge of passing out please let me help you" she pressed offering me a soft sympathetic smile,her voice soft and cautious.
"Bed" i finally said. What I meant to say is that I would like to sleep but like I said my mouth would not cooperate.
"Thank you honey I m so proud of you" she smiled and carried me all the way to my room where she laid me on my bed and covered me with my fluffy warm blanket. It is half a month before Xmas so the weather is pretty cold.
"Try to get some sleep sweetheart, I am just a few seconds away if you need anything just yell ok?"
I simply nodded still shocked from the events that took place only a few hours ago.
"Goodnight sweetie I love you" she finally said laying a kiss on my forehead and stroking my hair before closing the door behind her,leaving me alone with my demons.