New life vol.5

"Hey guys! Sorry for the delay it's just that I ve been pretty busy with school and had no time to update y'all. I d suggest you reread the previous chapter to get the concept. Now that I'm on a Xmas break I'll update regularly and pretty often. Thank you all so so so much for your support with your votes and comments. Love y'all so so much"

Rose's POV:
I drink my glass of water and make my way back down the  training room with aunt Yelena and Wanda following right behind. When we arrive we tape our hands and tie our hair up.
"Ok little one lets see how u doing!"aunt Yel calls   as we both get ready to fight.
"Ready?"she asks and I nod
"Go"
We both run and start fighting throwing punches and kicks. I manage to block her attack and get some good hits. I ve improved a lot since last time.
"Aaaghh" i exclaim when a kick I didn't manage to avoid hits my stomach, knocking me out.
I wince in pain and I can hear aunt Wanda's worried gasp from behind
"Are you ok?" Aunt Yel asks worried and comes closer.
"OUPSSSS" I grint as I take advantage of that moment and kick her causing her to fall over.
"Aaaaaghhh" she gasps and then we both burst into laughter. This is the first time I ve laughed ever since well you know...
"CHEATERRRRR"she calls me out while laughing
"U just mad Im betterrr" I joke and stick my tongue out
"Pfff such a Natasha"she marked and my eyes fell to the ground at the mention of mom. She noticed and sat next to me quietly.
"You are so much like her you know. And I'm not talking just about your looks...the way you fight, your temper, your behaviour. And that is something good. I know you are hurt trust me I watched how close you two were,but you need to try and not loose yourself Rosie. That is the easy path and it will only make you do things you will end up forever regretting. Do you wanna know what I did when I found out about her death?" She asked her pale green eyes piercing mine.
"Yes" i reply waiting impatiently for her answer
"Well as soon as I got off the phone I wore my suit,ran outside and killed 8people,everyone that pissed me off. I was so angry and my copying mechanism was killing innocent people. I lost control Rose and my not being able to restrain myself ended up killing people. I don't want something like that ever happening to you baby."
I was at a loss of words. Tears were staining my face but talking about what happened with mom  made me feel better. Aunt Yel is the only person after mom ofc who understands me and right now the only person who can help me.
"I..I just miss her so much" I muttered and I lost it, I started crying into her arms even though I did such a great job ignoring my feelings the past few days. I sobbed and cried for hours till I felt just a little lighter, as if I finally breathed. I fell asleep curled up in her hug like a little girl and didn't wake up till the next morning.
"Rosie good morning honey. You have school in an hour but if you don't wanna go I can call" aunt Wanda's voice woke me up.
"No I'll go."I replied with a voice thick of sleep,back to my cold-hearted self. No,yesterday was a weak moment Rose that was all. I told myself as I stood up waking aunt Yel
"How did you sleep Rosie?"she asked slowly opening her eyes
"Fine I'm off to school." I reply but then add "Just one thing, don't leave yet"
"Don't worry honey I'm not going anywhere"
"Good. Bye"
"Want a ride? I can take you with the motorbike like old times you know" she grinned and then another memory hit me
*Rose is 9 at this memory*
"I WANT TO GO TO THE POOL" I was now screaming at the top of my voice
"It is too cold to go to the pool sweetie you ll get sick. We ll go next week" mom replied trying to calm my down
"NO I WANT NOW" I insisted "AUNTIE YELENA SAY SOMETHING" i turn to my aunt who was trying to hold back her laughter earning a warning look from mom
"Honey mommy is right... don't worry tho we ll go next week I promise!"she replied but once mom turned her head she winked at me
I stormed into my room and 10mins later she got in
"Sooo here is what we r going to do...we are going to the pool but we have to be careful cause if your mom catches us we are dead"she whispered and I nodded happily while running into her hug
"YAYYYYYY"
"Shhhhhhh easyyy she might hear us"she playfully scolded me while picking me up and spinning me. We snuck out quietly while mom was training downstairs. We got to the garage and auntie helped me put my helmet on and lifted me up to sit on the bike. Two hours and many waterslide rides later we arrived home only to be greeted by mom's angry face
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOUR PHONE WAS HERE CHARGING AND I ALMOST DIED WORRYING-" she was now yelling furiously.
"YOU TOOK HER TO THE POOL DESPITE MY DECISION, UNDER MY NOSE, WHILE DRIVING THE MOTORBIKE WITH HER ON IT WHILE HER HAIR WAS WET IN SUCH A COLD EVENING! ARE YOU INSANE YELENA?!!!"she continued and I could feel auntie shitting her pants
"I MEAN..."
"SAVE IT"she cut her off and picked me up to give me a bath. I guess we aren't that good at sneaking our after all...