Gone

Nat's POV
We drove back to the Avenger's tower and Wanda helped me pack my stuff leaving nothing behind. I took a closer look before the elevator door shut and the familiar hall disappeared.
"I ll miss this place"I whispered to Wanda
"Don't worry you'll come back."she replied
"Yeah,you r right"
We then got all the suitcases in the car and drove off to the airport where we took a flight to Budapest.
"How come you choose Budapest?" Wanda questioned as the plane took off
"I have someone I need to visit"I replied earning a puzzled look from my bestie.Ha if only she knew,i thought to myself
"Who though?"she asked full of curiosity
"You'll see when we get there"I replied sleepily
"Okayy,now try to sleep you need to rest"she thoughtfully whispered stroking my messy red curls and with that I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep,dreaming of the future that just started to unfold right before my eyes.
"Nat wake up we're here"Wanda gently woke me up. I opened my eyes and with a voice full of sleep I replied "Damn that was quick" causing Wanda to chuckle playfully . We got out of the plane and rented a car. We stopped to buy some coffee but then I remembered I'm not allowed any
"Goddddd how am I supposed to survive with no coffeee"i groaned rolling my eyes. Coffee is one of my fave shit in the world there is no way I ll be able to spend 7months without it.
"Here take an orange juice instead" Wanda playfully scolded me passing me a glass of homemade fresh orange juice.
After we finished our drinks I drove us to the address that was written in a small paper i took out of one of the many pockets on my vest. 15mins later we arrived to a big apartment complex and I rang the bell of the apartment number 14. Shortly after the door opened and we went up the stairs leading to the apartment. I knocked on the door giving Wanda a smile as she was staring at me with a puzzled expression on her face. The door opened and my eyes met hers. Before I could do or say anything she pulled me in a warm hug.
"Weeeeehoooo"I whistled hugging her back
"Hoooweeeh"she whistled back.I could feel her smile on my shoulder. After a couple of seconds we broke the hug and looked into each other's eyes
"I missed you so much little sister" I then smiled
"I missed you too big sis"she replied smiling as well, and we took a moment to stare into each other, a tear escaping from both of us that we were quick to wipe. Typical us. Yelena, my sister, then noticed Wanda staring shocked towards our direction. I would be too if I were her ngl.
"WHO ARE YOU" Yelena yelled pointing a pistol towards Wanda who flinched hard.
"Relax Yel she is my bestfriend, Wanda" I quickly replied and she rushed to put the gun down
"I m so sorry abt that but you see we are Russian spies we ve learned not to trust anyone" Yelena added offering Wands an awkward im-sorry smile.
"It's fine" Wanda replied quickly recovering from the shock. "Sister?!I'didn't know Nat had a sister" Wanda added turning her attention to me
"I had to keep her secret for safety reasons"I added
"It's ok I'm glad I met you Yelena" Wanda smiled looking back to Yel.
"Me too. So erm are you an Avenger as well? You know like those cool-ass dudes in suits and stuff" Yel questioned making both me and Wands burst into laughter.
"Hahahhah yeap,you could say so!"Wanda then replied enjoying Yel's amazed look. Ey I m an avenger too why doesn't she get so excited when it comes to me I joked in my head.
"Coooool!!! Last question.. why are y'all here? I m having a hard time believing you just missed your lil sister" Yelena joked earning my signature smirk
"Well...there is something I gotta tell you..." I started "I...well....I erm... i dont know how but I'm pregnant..." I finished shyly stroking my little bump that I noticed after I heard the news. At least I wasn't getting fat.
"What? No way Nat it's just not possible we have been sterilized by the Red Room remember?No fallopian tubes no uterus no ovaries no nothing. The test must have been faulty I'm sorry" Yel replied trying to hide the pain in her voice that was caused by the fact that she couldn't have kids either. I know her look, it's the same I used to have whenever someone mentioned kids or I'd ran into a pregnant woman.
"I didn't take a test Yel...we went to the doctor and had 3 diff tests and an ultrasound all indicating I'm pregnant. The doctors can't explain it either they say ut is some sort of supernatural miracle probs cause the doc that sterilized me didn't do a good job" i continued
"You sure sure??" Yel asked a smile rising through her face erasing the pain of her previous words. Well not completely but sufficiently. Deep down I know that right now she wished the doctor that sterilized her hadn't done a good job either.
"Yess baby sisterr, you are gonna be an aunt" I playfully chuckled. God I never chuckle what's wrong w me. Stupid pregnancy hormones.
"Thats AMAZING NAT!!!" She exclaimed pulling me into a tight hug that I gladly returned.
"I know... but I'll need your help raising the baby cause Wanda can't always be here she can only visit as if she leaves the Avenger's tower they will get suspicious. Concerning the father,he won't be sticking around."
"Of course Nat,we'll raise it together here with Wanda's help too don't worry. It's better if it is kept secret for the team for her safety till it is older though" Yel continued
"Yep we know it that's why I moved in here secretly nobody knows the reason I'm gone and nobody will for now except for the 3of us" i replied
"So what are you waiting for come in!!! The place is big so there will be enough room for all of us" yelena then said helping me with my bags. After Wanda and Yel helped me unpack I greeted Wanda goodbye as she had to go back before the others associate our disappearance.
"I ll come back in a week" Wanda said hugging me before opening the door to the car
"Cant wait" i replied waving her off. When the car disappeared off the driveway I went back inside and headed to the kitchen to grab a bite.
"You got anything edible here I m hungry af" i yelled so that Yel could hear me
"Just order something. God y'all I thought Avengers are supposed to be smarter" she yelled back humor in her voice
"Oh shut it" i laughed back and grabbed my phone to order us a large pizza.

Hello y'all that was part 2 sorry for being late but i m also running a pov in my tik tok acc and I need to keep both of the accs going. See y'all in pt 3