:(

Rose's POV/

"Well I don't Parker" I dryly replied and watched as the color drained from his face. He surely didn't expect that and to be completely honest nor did I but new me.
"I- It's totally fine forget I even said it. We can still be friends right?"he asked fear and shame in his voice
" I don't do "friends" Parker." I replied and with that walked towards the elevator to get back to my room leaving Peter still shocked w my words upstairs. Feels good to be a cold jerk, I thought to myself while I made my way to my room. As soon as I entered I locked the door, changed to my pj's and tossed away my suicide letter that was meant to be read by auntie Wands. I jumped on my bed and covered myself with my blanket. The night was long and sleepless ofc, I spent most of the time venting to memories of my younger self like when mom took me to my first ballet class when I was 5.
*in the memory*
"I M NEVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN" i stated as I waited for mommy to unfasten me from my baby seat at the back of the car.
"Why baby did anything happened? Are you ok?"she asked sweetly, staring into my teary blue eyes with that worried mom look.
"C-cause there was that pirouette we had to do a-and the other girls did it but I fell down and they started laughing a-at me" i was now crying while mommy took me in her arms and carried me all the way inside the house.
"Aww sweetheart it's ok! You know when I was your age I used to have troubles with pirouettes too! I used to always fall and mess up as well!" She smiled stroking my back trying to calm me down.
"R-really?" I was so surprised. She smiled and nodded
"Yes! But after loads of tries I was able to do it!"
"B-but didn't the other girls m-make fun of u?"
"Sometimes but the secret is to not notice them! Just keep trying and I'm sure you'll end up doing it even better!"she said making me smile
"You fink?"
"Of course baby! In fact..how about we work on it now together ???"
"YAYYY"the sadness I was feeling moments ago had now been replaced by joy and excitement.
"Great I'll go get my shoes! Be right back honey!"she smiled kissing my forehead before disappearing to her room to retrieve her pointe shoes.

My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door. Is it morning already?
"What?" I groaned
"Rosie, aunt Yelena just arrived..." I heard auntie Carol's voice.
Oh great here we go.
"Bruh k i ll be down in a bit ig"
"Are you ok Rosie?"she asked behind the door, she obviously isn't used to that type of behavior from my side
"For fuck's sake how could I be freaking fine  u dumb or sth?" I snapped. God it annoys me so much that everyone is asking that silly question as if there is actually a way I could be ok right now.
"Ayee watch your language young lady!" she scolded me
"Whatever" I replied and searched my closet for some clothes to wear to go down and see aunt Yelena who is apparently waiting for me.