A Rainy Evening With Beast 🔞

Next day in the evening -

Y/N went out with Min - Ho and other friends to celebrate his victory. They had their good meals and enjoyed their moments.

Kumuto - Min - Ho...you are all - rounder man... I mean you are best in everything.

Min - Ho - No...it's not like that I just try my best...(got embarassed)

One friend - Min - Ho...You were outstanding yesterday.... what was the reason...???

Another friend - Are you trying to impress someone...??(teasing him)

Next friend - I know the reason...(controlled his laugh)

Min - Ho - Come on..guys.. don't start again..(started laughing)

Y/N - Here they go...(she hide her face while giggling)

Kumuto - Y/N....your boyfriend never loses..(clapping her hand)

They started teasing Min - Ho and Y/N again. All of their friends wanted them together. After having their meal they are going to leave because their weather is getting bad. Anytime it is to be rain. It was getting dark clouds and strong wind was blowing now. Min - Ho had some important work so he left early. Y/N went to her home. She was walking on the street alone. She screamed when heard loud thundering sound. She got a little scared of this weather. Suddenly it started raining. Y/N was walking fast and shed her head by another hand. She was feeling a little scared because of raining the street is getting less of people.

Y/N thought something then she took a shortcut. She went towards alley which leads her to her home faster. She felt like 7-8 group of men in black raincoat, mask, glasses were following her. She was getting bad feeling like they could harm her. She walked fast and took a turn then found a old clock tower at right side. She immediately entered there. She hid herself behind a wall and started to seeing them who were looking impatient like they lost something.

Y/N was breathing heavily. She was scared. Her mobile is off now because of low battery. Her eyes filled with tears. She leaned her back and head on the wall and closed her eyes tightly. It was dark in clock tower.

Suddenly someone hold her wrist and pulled her roughly towards him. She flinched and screamed loudly. She asked him to show his face and pleading him to let her go but he dragged her inside a darker room then bagged her on the wall really hard. A strong lightening showed that Stranger face.

Jungkook - SUCH A ROMANTIC WEATHER Y/N...WHAT DO YOU THINK ??(death staring while holding her arms)

Y/N(cracked voice) - Jung.. Jungkook.. you are...(her heart became heavy)

Before she could say something Jungkook got a call. It was his men who were following her earlier. He hmmm in cold response then his eyes met with her. He chuckled then said.

Jungkook - DON'T WORRY YOU DON'T NEED TO FIND. I GOT HER....IN CLOCK TOWER. SHE LOVES...TO TRICK SOMEONE..FOOL SOMEONE... KEEP YOUR EYES AROUND HERE...NO ONE SHOULD ENTER HERE..I NEED TO TALK..A LONG TALK...(smirked and declined the call)

Y/N was getting scared hearing his all conversation. She pushed him and tried to run but Jungkook handled her like a feather. He immediately hold her arm again then he bagged her back on the wall and pinned her both hand against the wall.

Jungkook - Why are you so in hurry..??

Y/N(crying in fear) - Jungkook...they
were your men..?? Why..??

Jungkook - Because I wanted to see someone..(dominant voice)

Y/N - Please...stop...this...(lower voice)

Jungkook - How can I stop myself after see you in this....WET..SEE TROUGH CLOTHES...(looked at her b**bs)

Y/N(trying to release her hand so she could cover herself ) - Jungkook.. please..stop this.. please.. don't look there..please..(moving her head to avoid his lusty feeling)

Jungkook(got more closer) - DON'T DISTURB ME Y/N...LET ME SEE WHAT'S MINE...(looking down from her neck to b**bs then her stomach area. Her white soft dress is now showing her inner part) YOU HAVE SAVED YOURSELF FOR SOMEONE...WHO YOU WILL HAVE FEELING FOR HIM....AHH...I WON'T MAKE YOU WAIT Y/N.....I WILL MARK YOU AS MINE...WHY YOU HIDE YOURSELF BEHIND THIS CLOTHES...??(chuckled) BUT I LIKE IT..YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOW YOUR SKIN TO OTHER GUY... ONLY I WILL ENJOY THIS VIEW....

Y/N - I..will never....let it happen..
Please... don't do this... Jungkook.. leave me...

Jungkook - IMPRESSIVE...YOUR SO F*CKING CLOSE FRIEND HAS DARE TO LIFT YOU IN HIS ARM...AT THAT TIME YOU DIDN'T FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE....YOU HUGGED HIM AS A REWARD RIGHT...??

Y/N(uttering her words) - How..you...
You have eyes on me....and why do I feel uncomfortable ...he is my friend like you have..I think...so he can hug...

Jungkook released her hand immediately and grabbed her tiny waist by his hand hard and touched her lips gently by his another hand.

Jungkook - AND WHAT ABOUT ME..??
HOW MUCH I CAN TOUCH YOU..??(getting turn on)

Y/N - Jung... Jungkook....no..leave me...ahhh... you can't....Ahhh(moving her head away)

Jungkook(serious voice with Intense look) - WHY NOT...???(pressing her waist in his strong arm)

Y/N - Ahhh....(screamed in pain)

Jungkook - I am waiting for your answer Y/N...(looking her frightened face)

Y/N(looking other side) - Ahhhh... because you are...no one to me...(she said him fact)

See in next🥰😉😛