Unbelievable Coincidence

In college campus Y/N was with her friends in cafeteria. She was laughing and gossiping with them. kumuto came and sat next to Y/N and some of their friend said-

Ruho - Hey guys,  have you heard about something???

Sami - whatttt..???(curious)

Kumuto - Me too...I don't know..what are you talking about???

Ruho - Ooohhh girls. Everyone is talking about it in whole campus..

Y/N - Will you pls tell us ??

Ruho - The famous band BTS ...they are coming....here..to meet us all.

Y/N - whaaaattttt????...When...(shocked & couldn't hold her excitement)

Ruho - Next Monday. They will come here again...they must have had busy schedule but even then they are coming.

Kumuto pressed Y/N's hand and took her to the washroom.

kumuto - Y/N...aaaaaahhhhh. They are coming again...they are coming again...only here to meet us. We all are so lucky. (Feeling excited)

Y/N - Aaahhhhhh....seriously. They are coming to our college. Ohh..my god I can't handle it...(holding Kumuto's hand so tightly)

Kumuto - I think...their company may  have liked our college. ( try guessing)

Y/N -  May be.... whatever their reason I am so happy. ( giggling)

Kumuto - Awwwww....something is really strange ...I mean..how can it be possible that..couple of days before you told me about a guy who you love....sorry like and then suddenly you got a chance to see him...but here....you not only saw him but also met him and now they are going to come again..it seems like a fairytale.

Y/N - I think so...but we should call it coincidence.. It might be profitable for their reputation..and popularity
that's why they are coming here..
I mean it could be possible. Don't make any stupid perception kumuto...Come on..be practical.(don't wanna live in fantasy)

Kumuto - Yaaa...you know what you are right.( Agreed with her)

Y/N - Hmm..yes...but I m really excited to see them. ( only she knows how her heart was beating so fast remembering all their small interaction then she secretly bits her lips)

Here Jungkook - sitting on chair with mysterious eyes -
Jungkook POV - I am coming to you babygirl.....GET READY TO SEE YOURS JUNGKOOK........

#It's now time has come to make Y/N to meet her dream...her Jeon Jungkook #

See  in next 🙈😛🤫