Don't Forget Me Miss Innocent

After that incident Y/N didn't tell share it to anyone even not to Kumuto. She cried all night remembering his brutal action. Jungkook has shattered her little world where he was her dream. At night she was watching the sky and crying silently.

Y/N POV - Should I have let him...??? No..no..I couldn't have gone so far. I know I get chance to close to him for a moment and I would get him for a while.. but what about after this...I can't use my feeling, my soul, my body just for a fun.....it would be normal for anyone..but ....I can't...

At that night -
Jungkook was taking shower. He was closing his eyes and put his both hand on the wall. He was getting hot and feeling frustrated.He was remembering Y/N....he opened his eyes then wipped off the mirror. He saw nail scrach on his neck side. He touched it then remembered Y/N who was struggling when he was forcing on her.

Jungkook POV - Y/N...you don't have any idea how I tried to meet you. Today may be you would have been in my embrace, you would have been on my bed under me, taking shower with me, I would have done all dirty things with you which I have imagined in my dream but your so called good girl image have ruined everything.

Day passed like season. Y/N tried to forget all this things. She got busy herself on study and having fun with her friends. Here Jungkook had tight schedule. He had to work with his members and his solo work too. He didn't have single time to remember her but both of them didn't forget all over. They stills remembers things between them.

One night... Jungkook did his Vlive happily. After some time he said good bye to his fans. He was too much drunk. He went towards his almera like he was looking for something. Suddenly he stopped searching. He took out Y/N scarf. He has been kept it since that day.

He looked it carefully for then sat on the edge of bed. He had one more drink after that he threw the glass which touched the ground and spread it's pieces around him.

Jungkook - GET OUT OF MY LIFE...YOU LITTLE...THING...(threw it harshly on the floor)

He stared the scarf for a while then he came close to it and going to hold it but suddenly a small piece of glass cut his finger a little. He groaned in pain a little then he picked up the scarf and grabbed it roughly.

Jungkook(clenched his jaw) - JUST LIKE YOUR OWNER YOU DO THE SAME....PLAYING HARD TO GET....I HOPE YOU DON'T FORGET ME...MISS INNOCENT...(annoyed face)

Y/N was living her life peacefully. She didn't wanna think about him. Kumuto had noticed her this behaviour but Y/N had made excuse saying that she wanna focus on the reality and make friendship with people arounds her. Now she wanna allow someone to come in her life who deserves her heart.

Y/N has joined her friends group activities. They go for movies, trips, shopping, restaurant, street food and sometime house party. Some hot guys also were there in her group. Some of them were really funny. Y/N's friends have teased Y/N and their friend Min ho. Min ho has attractive personality. He is supportive and understanding. Both of them take it in lightly way but for some days Min ho has started liking her. Here Y/H didn't get Min ho feeling .

When all friends were enjoying in restaurant. Min ho felt something different. He looked around them.

Y/N - Min...Min...what happened...?? Are you looking for someone..??

Minho - No...Y/N...I felt something...

Y/N - what.....

Minho - Like someone is there who has been keeping their eyes on us...

Another friend - Who..it can be..??

Kumuto - No..you are mistaken...

Min ho - I hope so...( he smiled and looked at Y/N)

Y/N - Don't think too much..

Click....click...click....

Random guy - Sir like you said I have been kept eyes on her. I have captured her every moment and got detail of her, her friends and family.

Other side - Good....now..bring me that photos...and give me every detail of her. I am waiting...( call declined)

He started doing punching bag. He hit hard and hard for a while then he hold the bag and said -

Jungkook - HOW ARE YOU....Y/N..???NOW I WANNA SEE WHO WILL YOU LET CLOSE TO YOU..

See in next 😉🥰❤️