It Was Me Who Called You

That day has come when BTS came to Y/N's college. Everybody was excited to meet BTS members. They were going crazy. Y/N was very happy to see them again...may be more happy to see him again. When they entered in auditorium it filled with cheers and clapping. BTS were really cheerful to see their reaction. They shared their experience as a artist and got interaction with some students. Jungkook was sitting there smiling silently because his eyes has found her. Sometimes Y/N felt that her eyes met with Jungkook's eyes.

She was getting hot. Deep down she was enjoying that moments.After this interaction some students got chance to meet each members.  There were some selected students could meet BTS and she was one of them but unfortunately Y/N was unlucky because she lost her meet pass. It was Jungkook plan to provide her that pass. She was feeling down a little and just watching them from far.

Jungkook (spinning his pen and thinking deeply)- Why she is not coming here?? She had her meet pass?? Come on girl ...what happened?

Y/N POV - May be this distance proofs that our world can't be one.(deep sighed)

Y/N said something to Kumuto and started to leave. Jungkook got shocked to see her leaving. He made his another move.

Y/N was walking silently. Her heart was feeling heavy then somebody came in her way and told her that someone wants to meet her. She got confused that who it could be. She went to that class room but didn't found anyone. She turned around to ask that person but before she could say anything. The person said.

Person - He is coming mam.(then closed the door)

Y/N - Hmmm..Okk...(she was walking here and there  then watching the people through the window. It was like a celebration for this college.)

While watching them she heard the unlocked voice from the door. She turned around to see that person.
OHHH...MY GOD ..IT WAS JUNGKOOK. SHE GOT STARTLED. SHE WAS DYING SEEING HIM. SHE GOT SHOCKED AND DIDN'T MOVE A INCH. IT WAS LITERALLY PIN DROP SILENT.

JUNGKOOK WAS LOOKING AT HER WITH PASSIONATE EYES RIGHT NOW. IN THIS LITTLE MOMENT HE NOTICED HER EVERY INCH OF HER BODY. HE SMIRKED THINKING ABOUT HIS DIRTY IMAGINATION.

Y/N came to her sense. Y/N was still trembling seeing him in real in front of her. She said immediately.

Y/N - Ohhh...My...I am...I am really..I didn't know that...you are ...I am..am..sorry..( she got panic and quickly to move)

Jungkook - ARE YOU WAITING HERE FOR SOMEONE........(made her to get surprised)

Y/N - Hhhhh.. (confused)

Jungkook - I ALSO CAME HERE TO MEET SOMEONE....(HE CHUCKLED)

Y/N - Ohhh...(she can't believe it is real. She felt filling butterfly in her stomach. He is talking to her. She immediately brought her autograph book and pen and hesitantly asked him) - Amm.. Jung..Jungkook..may I..get..your autograph...(she was melting seeing his manly personality)

Jungkook - ANYTHING YOU WANT..

Saying that he was coming close to her. She could feel his hot personality from far. Seeing him coming to her is slowly making her leg weak. Her legs were shaking like hell. Her heart was racing like a bullet train.

Jungkook smirked seeing her this condition. His flirty personality for her is now kinda satisfied. He deliberately seat on the bench close to her then he move forward his hand to take her autograph book. She saw his veiny hands and musculine body. His every looks were killing her every time. She gave it to him.

Jungkook autographed and handed to her. Y/N was feeling shy. She looked down While taking her autograph book Jungkook still hold it looked at her red tomato face. He slightly smiled and said -

Jungkook - Why.. didn't you come up there...???? Didn't you have your pass ?? ( he was curious)

Y/N - Hhh...amm...no..I lost my..pass..( she hesitated said)

Jungkook - BUT I HAVE FOUND..( with mysterious eyes)

Y/N - Sorry....I... didn't get it.(nervously smiled)

Jungkook - I CALLED YOU HERE TO MEET ME..........

See in next 🙈😛🥰