My Desirable Prince Name Revealed

Y/N is a simple girl. She has a wonderful family and friends. Despite of having such people she doesn't share her secret with anyone accept kumuto.Y/N has thought that she doesn't want to have a boyfriend. She wanna have a true lover who loves her most.

Her love should have nice personality with beautiful heart. She wanna have that person whose love she can feel when she looks in his eyes but she knows that a true love concept ain't applied in this world. Its all about destiny. Among of million people only some people get a chance to find their true love.

One day Y/N shared her feeling to Kumuto -

Kumuto - Y/N...

Y/N - hmmm..(her response)

Kumuto - has there anyone who makes your heartbeat so fast??(curious)

By suddenly this question Y/N feels shy. She smiles and nods her head in term of acceptation. While Seeing
Y/N blushes kumuto gets amazed.

Kumuto- Oh...my god..why didn't you tell me. I mean really....do you like someone. Is it just liking or lov....???

Y/N(shyly denied) - Noooo...I mean.. I don't know...whenever I see him I feel different. I get happy when I see him to be happy. He makes me special.

Kumuto (trying to teasing her)- oooohhhhhh...you are in love..finally you have found someone..

Y/N (turns around her back toward kumuto and starts saying) -
you know me from our childhood. I believe in love but the truth is It doesn't exist that's why I haven't loved anyone. I don't want to get involved in love. This love only gives pain,hurt and tear.I wanna run away from this things but I don't know why my heart beats so fast when I think about him.  I haven't felt it for anyone....

Kumuto(takes deep breath and says)
- Y/N, you accept this or not its up to u.... but one thing is confirmed....(sigh) that you are in love my sweetheart.

Y/N-  ahhhh...no I m not..I m not... because I can't get him,...I can't touch him nd,even... I can't meet him...... because he lives in different world. Fate can't make us to meet.

Kumuto - Darling ..I believe in destiny...by the way who is he??

Y/N(closed her eyes tightly & feel him in her breath) - J..J...Jungkook... from BTS.

Kumuto- whatttttt...you like him ...ohhh my god you have liked someone who you can't get even in your dream. Frankly speaking u also don't know is he vergin or not...hehehehe( laughing hard)

Y/N - hahaha...I know(with heavy heart) that's why I just like him not love him.and yes..he is so popular and me...I m just a common girl who can only dream but don't have magic to make it true sooooo ..chilll baby...i m just..just his fan..(smile)

Kumuto - ohhh god...this girl is completely mad...hey hey...see...

kumuto points out in the sky and says  Kumuto - hey look....a shooting star..

Y/N - aahhhaa..wow...come on hurry up..let's make a wish.(getting exited)

After a while
Y/N - what did you ask for???

Kumuto - I asked a true love for u.(Touched her back gently)

Sui - uffff....really..let's see. Your wish comes true or not..

They laughed and went to bed.

#We never know what our destiny decides for us. It unfolds it's plan in magical way...so believe in magic.#

See in next part 😊🥰✌️