<~> bonnie <~>

"I'm Rhylee This is Bonnie" a young lady with unruly red hair told me. I peered over the fence and saw a underweight horse with cuts. Bonnie was a chestnut with a small heart like head marking.
"How old is she?" I asked. Bonnie was backed away in a corner ready to attack.
"We think around nine ish" the lady told me.
"When did you rescue her? How did you find her?" I asked. I didnt take my eyes of bonnie as I watched her eye everyone who came within twenty metres of her.
" I was trailing with my horse Pirate around an old farm. I thought it was abandoned when I heard yelling. I rode over and noticed bonnie in a paddock. She was lying on the ground. And couldnt get up. She was tacked up fully. This man was holding a branch and beating bonnie while she was blindfolded trying to get her up."  rhylee told me. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.
"I got off my horse and grabbed the reins and told them if they don't give her to me I would report them to the police. So they gave me her, I got her home and reported them to the police. There trying o track her down. I wanna give her a home where she can fall in love with a certain person." She finshed speaking. She looked on the verge of tears.
"Can I go in and see her?" I asked.
"Sure, be careful she is a bit of a psycho" Rhylee told me. I could see her reaching down to a medic kit.
"Hey Bon-bon." I told her. I slid myself under fence. Bonnie flickered her ears around. Slowly I walked closer to Bonnie. I stopped and Bonnie walked very slowly to me.
"Good girl." I told Bonnie. She moved into a weak sloppy trot and came over.
"Hello baby." I told her. I reached my hand out and went to stroke her neck. Bonnie turned her head and gently rubbed it against my side.
"Your not dangerous. Your a sweet girl." I stroked her face. My hand ran over a deep cut that covered her cheek.
"Would it be okay if brought you home?" I asked. Bonnie snorted.
"You sure you can mange blue and Bonnie?" My dad asked.
"Yeah." I told my dad.
"Okay what's your plan?" My mum asked staying a safe distance from all the horses.
"I'll ride blue everyday and spend a littler bit of time with Bonnie. Once Bonnie is ready to ride then I'll ride her mostly and just let blue relax and do some simple work with him." I told my mum as I slowly walked back. Out od the corner of my eye I could see Bonnie behind me.
"Dad, mum. Please can I have Bonnie?" I asked falling to my knees. My mum and dad turned to eachother and started speaking in hushed whispers. I ran my hands through mane and de tangled her unruly mane.
"Yes." They said.
"Oh, OH! OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH." I screamed. Bonnie reared up and bolted running head first into the ground.
"Oops." I whispered walking over to a terrified Bonnie.
"Your coming home with me." I told her.
"Halter." Rhylee handed me a purple halter. I placed it on her face and she flung her legs just missing my head.
"Can I have a leadrope?" I asked. I was handed a black lead rope. I took the smaller one, the black one and loosely tied it. I placed it over Bonnie's neck. It was loose and saggy so she didnt feel trapped. I clipped the purple rope onto the rope around the neck rope. I opened the gate and lead Bonnie to the trailer.
"Ready to head back to Riverwood?" My dad asked.
"Lets hope she dosent break the trailer." I murmed. A tinge of sadness flooded me.
"Want me to get blue from the stall?" Rhylee asked. I nodded. We had slept at a motel across the street and let blue stay at the ranch. Bonnie reared as I slowly loaded her in. I grabbed a Haynet and hung it up. Bonnie slowly walked a few steps. Then stopped. Freaked out. Repeat. After a few minutes blue was lead up. Next to blue Bonnie looked like a midget and she was a bit over sixteen hands. The second Bonnie saw blue she moved up to blue. She nuzzled blue slowly and walked into the trailer.
"When Bonnie's healthy I reckon we should breed them.!" I squealed.
"Aella. Three horses?" My dad asked as he got into the car.
"Four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven."
"Aella, stop counting." My mum told me gently pushing me into the car. The second we turned the engine on we heard a massive bash.
"I thought rimel was bad." My dad mumbled.
"Dont you dare mention her name." I hissed.