Paw Patrol: The Sentinel Pups and Leaf's Family Empowerment

Start from the beginning

Pup God of Creation: (smiles and nods) Yeah! We could use Mason's help designing something like that!

(scene changes to Mason arriving at the temple of the pup gods)

Mason: Hello my old friends!

Pup God of Creation: (happily) Mason, it's great seeing you my friend!

Mason: You too Pup God of Creation! So what do you need help making?

Pup God of Creation: We could use your help in creating a unique weapon!

Mason: I can assist with that! But for who?

Pup Goddess of Magic: (walks over with Proxy the sentinel pup) Hi Mason! It's for this new breed of pup!

Mason: (kneels down) Hi girls!

Proxy: (shyly) Hi! I'm Proxy!

Mason: I must admit you certainly look like a very special pup!

Proxy: (blushes) Aww, thank you! Mason, right?

Mason: (nods)

Pup God of Creation: So Mason could you assist us in making something special these Sentinel Pups could use to help with combat?

Mason: (works a little magic to magically create a barbell-like object) How about this?

Pup Goddess of Magic: (curiously) A barbell?

Mason: I was going for something like a sentinel pup barbell staff!

Pup God of Creation: (interested) Let's see how this works!

Mason: Sure! (whistles) Melody, Mirage, I could use a little help girls!

Mirage and Melody: (magically appear beside Mason) You called Mason?

Proxy: (curiously) Who is that little pup with you?

Melody: Oh hi! I'm Melody and this is my daughter Mirage!

Proxy: Daughter?

Pup Goddess of Magic: She was magically born a few days ago so she's still learning!

Melody: (nods understandingly)

Mason: (reveals a magic pup empower & detection amulet) How about a little spar with all breeds of magic pups girls?

Mirage: Ooh! Interesting!

Mason: (to Proxy) Would you like to use the sentinel pup barbell staff, girl?

Proxy: It would be an honor to test it Mason!

(hours later)

Pup God of Creation: (amazed) Wow! Those special sentinel pup barbell staffs could bounce back, endure, dispel, etc. against the attacks of magic pups!

Mason: I thought it'd be a good idea so they could rival any possible aggressive magic pup enemies, but those staffs won't be much help against the elemental brawlers!

Pup Goddess of Magic: Nicely done Mason!

Mason: I'm glad we could help!

Mirage and Melody: (nuzzle Mason)

Proxy: (smiles upon seeing the affection displayed by the twosome toward Mason)

Mason: Well guys, I hope we meet again!

Pup God of Creation: Me too my friend!

(Mason's group teleports away)

Proxy: (sighs)

Pup Goddess of Magic: You okay dear?

Proxy: Just sad to see a friend leave with another I could call my friends!