To Make Love

"You- you do?" She asked hesitantly. "I thought you-"

"I've felt it for a while." He interrupted. "You helped me realise that I need to look at the future... not at the past. No-... you made me want to look at the future... you made me want a future."

Her eyes looked at him in bewilderment. She felt her body tingling. Every inch of skin screamed at her to touch him. Her fingertips reached for his face once more. His cheek felt so perfect beneath her palm.

Without her having to pull, he narrowed the space between them. Suddenly, there was nothing but lips. His usually calculated and slow nature was thrown out the window and replaced by quick and passionate actions. Their tongues melted together in a fiery ritual. She wanted all of him. The world around her was long forgotten. Now there was only him and his returned love.

His lips separated long enough from hers to whisper a question. "Can I take you to my bedroom?"

Her lips were already parted to speak. "Yes." She breathed. "Please." She added eagerly.

While kissing him again, she wrapped her legs around his waist. One of his arms came around her back to support her weight as he stood up. Her arms were around his neck with her fingers tangling themselves in his hair. Long strides quickly carried them to his bedroom.

Her back hit his soft mattress and she was in heaven. No inch of her body was safe from him lips. Not her jaw, her neck, her shoulders and arms, her hands, nor her calves and thighs. His greedy fingers hitched up her nightgown to explore her body further. Soft touches made her shiver and her stomach did a happy flip.

"I've been dreaming about this." He whispered against her belly. When his lips neared the edges of her knickers, her need for him multiplied. Teasing kisses were placed on her hips and thighs. Fingers danced across her skin playfully.

His eyes saw only her. She radiated some sort of extraordinary magic, as if he could see, feel, and hear her magical core. His admiring hands left no skin untouched. It felt so soft beneath them. He relished the feeling. If it were up to him, he could caress her marvellous skin all day long. But he had a wanton lady beneath him, who didn't appear patient about the matter.

"Severus." She moaned as he pulled her knickers down slowly.

He couldn't stop himself. The moment her knickers were removed, he closed the distance between himself and her vulva. His lips placed delicate kisses on her sex. She squealed in pleasure upon feeling his hot tongue against her body. Her hands were in his hair and held his roots in a tight grip. He circled her most sensitive spot, building up the pleasure quickly. His skilled tongue got her extremely aroused, maintaining a steady pace, until he suddenly stopped.

For a moment, he distanced himself from her body. Removing himself from the delectable heat of his wife's skin was hard, but necessary for looking at her. She was gorgeous. Angelic, he thought.

They had talked about fairness with one another and it sparked a thought in him. For if this world was fair then a man like him wouldn't ever have ended up with a woman like her. For once, he thanked the heavens for making this despicable world unfair.

And he pondered how the most evil wizard of this age had given him the most beautiful thing in the world.

The longer he stared, the more he craved to feel her skin beneath him again. He lowered his head down to her stomach. Teasingly, he kissed his way upwards until he reached her lips again.

Everything about him was incredibly enticing and intriguing. The more he kissed her, the more she knew she never wanted anything more. He was intoxicating. His lips must have been laced with love potion for her desire became irrepressible. "I want you." She whispered.