42.

Madeleine's POV

The next morning, I woke up to moist kisses placed along my stomach and over the waistband of my shorts. I knew it was Charles and I could feel the wetness building in between my legs. I whimper, "Charles," as he tugs down my shorts and knickers with a sly grin on his face. "Remind me baby, how much did you miss my mouth?" As he gently kisses the inside of my thighs, he husks. I gasp for air and say, "So fucking much, please Charles, please fuck me" as he climbs up and smirks at me once again. The first kisses are gentle, bringing our soft lips together before we draw apart to stare and grin at each other. He grabs my lower lip with his teeth and pulls it away from my mouth before giving me a quick peck on the cheek. He clutches onto my hips, making sure that his hands sink into the skin while he looks at me with nothing but lust in his eyes. I let out a long "Ugh" as he once more takes control of my mouth. We were kissing each other so roughly, yet so gently as our bodies moulded together. The sensation of Charles's hands on my leg and his grinding against me caused my mouth to open slightly. He drops my leg and slides his hands to the bottom of my shirt, tearing his lips away from me as he does so. He quickly reattaches them to mine and blindly discards my shirt. My shirt is thrown in one direction while he slips his hands up my body and unclips my bra with the same skill. He attaches his mouth to one of my nipples and blows cool air across it, sending shivers up my body and causing me to fling back my head in pleasure. I cried out Charles's name as he bit down on my tender spot, leaving a mark at the skin, as a wet path of kisses trailed up onto my chest and neck. As he hums with pleasure, my hand finds its way into his hair and gives it a gentle tug before pressing his face closer to my body. His teeth dug into my skin as he gently tugged on my hair, and I let out a tiny whimper. Charles groans, "You look so good right now, Mrs. Leclerc," as we press our foreheads together and gaze hungrily into one other's eyes. Both of his hands gripping me tightly before his right hand came down as smacks one of my cheeks. The sensation rippling through my body as I let out a pornographic moan. "Please... Charles" I beg him. He asks, "Please what?" to see if I'll increase my pleading. I was aware of the effect it had on him—bringing out his dominant nature. In between gasps, I beg him, "Please... fuck me... in every. Single. Way," and he seems satisfied with that request, for he plunges two fingers into me as I groan loudly and speeds up. When his fingers curled inside of me, I let go all over him. I collapse into the bed, gasping for air as I tried to recover from the orgasm that had just overtaken me. As I open my eyes, Charles is slowly making his way on top of me, peering at me with a sly grin on his face.We spend the next hour in bed, making up for lost time, unbeknownst to us that Daniel and Heidi had called round to drop breakfast off for us. My memory failed me when it came to remembering that I had given them a key to the apartment when Charles was in the hospital. When they heard the noises coming from our room, they giggled to themselves and left, but made a mental note to taunt them about it later.  

***

After an eventful morning filled with nothing but showing pure love to each others bodies, I yawn against Charles' sweaty body as I feel his hand combing through my hair. "What time is it?" I yawn once again. Charles murmurs, "Just gone ten" as his lips descend to peck my forehead. "Oh god... I just want to go back to sleep" I say as I place my head in the crook of his neck, letting my eyes close as I wanted nothing more than to drift back to sleep in his arms. I groan into Charles' neck, causing him to chuckle softly, and the only thing keeping me from drifting back to sleep is the sound of my phone vibrating on the nightstand. I groan softly as the joy of this morning surges through my aching muscles and I rise to a sitting position.

Heidi: We'll be at yours in 10 mins... got you some breakfast since you have no food in x

Heidi: Are you even in? Been knocking for 5 mins and no answer?x

Heidi: ANSWER PLEASE

Heidi: Left breakfast in the fridge, but im sure you enjoyed your other meal even more 😉 x

Madeleine: Im so sorry, we didn't hear the door 🙃🫣 x

Heidi: We heard😉 x

***

 Daniel: Breakfast is in the fridge, but I heard you've already had it this morning 😉

Charles: aww come on, its been almost a month, cut me some slack! Anyway, its your own fault for coming in the house!