15.

We spent the next two weeks in Monaco with Charles and his family. 

Charles and I discussed the possibility of letting other people know about Thea. Now that his relatives had met her and fallen hopelessly in love with her, we decided to tell his circle of friends, who consisted primarily of the drivers. With daily phone calls to Heidi, I had kept Lando and Daniel updated of all happenings.Eventually, word would get out about Thea, so we felt we might as well introduce her to Charles' friends before the media did.

Because it was the summer break, all of the drivers were scattered throughout the globe; hence, Charles suggested that the best way to communicate with them all would be through their drivers group chat.  Charles had floated the possibility of me and Thea coming with him to several races; hence, if everyone was aware of her presence, the situation would become far less stressful.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?"  While Thea naps in her nursery, which Charles had recently decorated in baby pink, I joke, "I understand if you need more time, it's a big thing telling your friends that you have a secret child." He smiles and places a gentle and loving kiss on my forehead, saying, "Baby, i want them to know about you both." He lifts my chin so that I am staring into his deep glistening eyes. "I want to be able to show you both off at races and be able to share pictures of our family on my social media, you've no idea how proud i am to have you both."

It's at this point that I give him the eye roll and smirk, "Okay okay, just know theres no pressure."

**Drivers Groupchat**

The Boyyz  🏎️

Charles:   Guys, i have something to tell you all

Max: What is it mate?

George: Spill the tea 

Pierre: oooh, gossip... 

Carlos: Lord Perceval, we are waiting

Charles:  Remember Madeleine, the girl that saved Fred outside the Ferrari garage 2 years ago?

Pierre: How could we forget, she was like a super hero that day! 

George: Yeah what about her mate? 

Max: I remember

Carlos: What have you done Leclerc 🤨🤔

Lando: 👀👀

Daniel: Shut up Lando 

Charles: After what happened with Fred, i spent the week with her in Paris.  

Carlos:  You have definitely done something 🤦‍♂️

George: aww god, where are you going with this Charles?🤨

Charles: I had every intention of dating her, i even made plans to surprise her at home in the summer break. But after getting home after Paris, Maria called me in for a meeting since she was stepping in for Fred.  She made me break things off with Madeleine because ferrari drivers having 'normal' girlfriends who are 'just nurses' wasnt the look the team were going for and because Fred was still in hospital unwell, if he didnt pull through, me being with the girl who attempted to save him would be bad press.  Before you all jump on me, of course i told her i wouldnt break things off, and thats when she threatened not just my seat, but Arthurs too.  If it was just my seat i would have walked away and let her have it, but i couldnt do that to Arthur after everything he had been through, so i did what she asked.