Back to Me - Knock Out x Cybertronian/human!reader

Start from the beginning

"Nah, I'm fine. I needed to talk to someone since you are my closest friend here. How did the mission go?"

"Well, I'm glad that I could be such a shining light for you here." you snickered due to his reply, "The mission was tough, had to battle a lot of Autobot scums, but it was worth it. At least we got the relic." he looked at you, "Now what did you want to talk about, doll? You can tell me anything, no secrets."

You glanced away for a moment, he had probably noticed your troubled behavior. He was the only mech you can count on and talk about anything. He always found a way to make you feel better. To be honest, you couldn't help but to start develop feelings for him. But you knew deep inside that he only viewed you as his friend, nothing more, so you decided to shake off those feelings and keep what you already had between the two of you. Finally, you let out a small vent and began, "I wanted to get my mind off a few things and you always know how to cheer me up. That's why I came here."

"You know how it is with me, it's my pleasure to be of assistance." he answered with cockiness in his voice showing, how typical of him, "That aside, I am curious, what is it bothering you? Perhaps with all my experience and expertise I could lend a hand, no pun intended." the medic laughed and stood up, walking towards you, "So, tell me, what's been on your mind?"

"It's just-- too much. All these troubling emotions and thoughts, I had enough of it and I don't know how to make it stop."

"Ah, well..." he gently sat near you and put his clawed servo on your shoulder-pad, "If you're looking for ways to blow off steam then you're talking to just the right guy." his intake curved up, forming a smile, "How about I help you forget about these burdens, huh? It is why I am here after all."

You look up at him confused, "How?"

"I could always give you a few tips, I'm not just a medic you know, I'm also a gentleman." his red optics softened as he stared at you, "Just take it easy, alright? No need to worry about anything. Besides, you know I'm always here to listen if you need to vent. A lovely thing like you shouldn't be in such saddened state."

"No one has ever told me that before..." you smiled.

"What?"

"That I am lovely... I only got used to being cursed at or insulted."

He let out a warm chuckle and lifted your chin, "Allow me to be the first, then. You are gorgeous, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. I am glad to make someone beautiful like yourself smile."

You stared at him and confused thoughts began to roam inside your head. The way he acted, you wanted to believe he liked you too, but how were you supposed to know? There was no way you could find out unless you confessed to him first. But what if you were wrong? What if you ruin your friendship with him? You didn't want to lose another person in your life. Too many had already left.

"Doll? Are you alright?" he asked concerned.

"...Knock Out?"

"Yes?"

"You make me feel things... you know that?"

He blinked a few times at you and then his intake formed into a smirk, "Oh, really? What do I make you feel?" he purred and got close to you, "Care to tell me in detail?"