Chapter 19

Becoming more worried now, I started to back up towards the wall. But then I suddenly stopped when I felt my leg bump into something. Other than the wall. “B00.” I jumped a bit, and looked at her. She was looking up, at the ceiling, not at me. I glared at her a bit, then felt it. Water. I quickly looked up, and took a sharp intake of breath doing so. 

   *Click*

   I felt it pierce me in my side. Sharp, and swift. And a blow no one else could see. 

   *Click*

   *Click* *Click* *Click*

   I jerked forward, spitting and choking up blood as the almost millions of sharp connectors entered my back, and hit my spine in places. I could barely hear anything at this point, it was deafening. “Mike!!!!! Oh, fucking god, Henry!!! Please, please, please, please, please, Mike.!!!! Henry!!?!?! !!!! Help me, please, I beg!!!!!” I cried out. Neither of them wouldn't hear me. They weren't there. “Micheal!!!!!!!!-”

   *ClickClickClickClickClick*

   My legs buckled up under me as more connectors punctured my skin and bones, and when I went to catch myself as I plummeted to the ground. I screamed out in pain louder, and called Henry and Mike’s names, but to no avail. Fear swept through my entire body, and tears fell down my face, causing things to only get worse. My vocal cords were cut not long after that. I grabbed at my neck, and at the ear of the head of the suit. My hands felt like millions of needles were going through them, and I felt a rod snap, and go right through my eye. Blood started filling up my eye, and pouring out there as well as the other points of my body. I looked at Charlie, who now seemed taller than me, but at the same time eye level, with my other eye. “It’s @ sh@m3, !sn’t !t, Uncl3? N0 0n3 c@n h3@r y0ur scr3@ms, y0ur cr!3s, y0ur p@!n.” She knelt down a bit. “But I @m just @ thr33 y3@r 0ld, r!ght?” She tilted her head.

   I lost feeling in my jaw, and it hung open, as more and more blood poured out, dislocated now. “G00dby3, W!ll!@m @ft0n.” I blinked and she was gone. I looked to my right without turning my head, and could see no other kids. I could feel my breathing feel like they were tearing at my lungs. “H=n4^... M#ch=-1.. P1=-$=.... I’m $0 $044^....” I felt one last rod go through the back of my head, sending me into darkness.