Prologue

The office is a bustling hive of activity, with employees engaged in lively conversations, the clatter of keyboards, and the occasional burst of laughter. The atmosphere is vibrant and filled with energy.

Suddenly, the hush fell in the room, and the gossiping sound died, and once the lively atmosphere became eerily quiet.

The office door swings open, and the CEO, Mr. Khan, steps inside. He was on the call, looking at him anyone could tell how angry he was. As he walks past each desk, employees quickly straighten their posture, don't want to face the wrath of angry Khan in the morning.

Mr Khan: "What? We lost this contract too! How can that be possible? Our tender was quite low. What was the difference in the tender of that company and us?... All right. Find out and call me.

He enters the conference room, and everyone stands up from their places and greets him.

"Good morning Shahzaib sir!". The employee greeted him

"Sir, what's the matter?". Jamal, the assistant director, spoke.

"We lost the contract again". He said irritatedly, "Again!" Jamal questioned, "That's what I don't understand. We haven't got any contract from the past three years. It can be a co-incidence once. Twice... But the third time" Shahzaib said, not understand anything.

"You are right, sir, we have been missing out on the contract at very low differences. This time it's just 2 bucks". Jamal said, making Shahzaib look at him.

With darkened eyes, "How do you know? Shahzaib asks in a dangerous voice, Jamal gulping nervously, "I... I saw the price list!".

"I just spoke on the phone. The price list will be out tomorrow" He angrily marched toward him and picked him by the collar, "This means you are the traitor!" And slapped him tightly "We pay you and you work for others!" Again give him a tight slap making him fall on the ground. Picking him up from his collar, "How much did you sell yourself for?".

"Forgive me, sir" Jamal begged, "Shahzaib never forgive betrayers!"  kicking him out of the room, "Get out!'.

Coming out, Jamal glared back at the conference room, "You will gonna regret this Shahzaib Abid Khan!". And left from there.

Shahzaib was sitting on the sandy beach, his mind heavy with the morning incident. Trying to find solace and a momentary escape from his troubles. 

The cold breeze whipped through his hair, the rhythmic sound of the ocean and the setting sun providing a soothing backdrop.

After sitting there for almost like hours, he finally decides to leave, standing in his place he dusted his clothes and proceeded toward the car.

As he was about to open the car, his eyes caught sight of a familiar figure in the distance. His heart skipped a beat, and his steps faltered as he recognised his wife, Maisha, engaged in an intimate embrace with someone. Shock coursed his veins. He approached them cautiously, his steps heaving with a mix of anger, hurt and disbelief.

Confronting them, his voice trembled with rage and heartbreak, "Maisha, what are you doing?".

Maisha turned around, shahzaib was shocked looking at the man she was hugging, it was Jamal, "Tum!".

Jamal smirked at him, looking at Maisha, "Maisha! How could you! We have kids for god sake!" He lashed at her, his voice filled with anger.