She kissed his forehead and said, "I love you, Kittu." He made a pout, his cheeks blown up, looking angry, with his hands folded up to his chest.

"Don't call me Kittu. I have a girlfriend. I would be embarrassed," the 6-year-old said, making all of them widen their eyes and part their mouths.

She playfully hit him in the stomach with her fist, saying, "You can call me whatever you want, and I can't call you what I wish. What is this girlfriend and all?"

"Baap pe gaya hai," Aarush said and received a hit from Vani from the other side. (He's same as his father)

"Papa told me to say this," Vihansh replied.

Soon, Amisha took him in her arms, squashing his cheeks, saying, "Badmash." (Naughty) He whimpered, saying, "Ahh, Mamu, save me."

"Aww, mera bhanja," he replied with so much love.

But Aarush soon felt someone pinching him and groaned in pain. "Ahh."

It was Riya, his and Vani's daughter. "Papa, don't love him. I'm your daughter; pick me." Riya was so possessive, taking her father. She never liked him loving any other kid beside her.

"Riya, baby, come to me," Vani said, taking her and placing her in his lap.

"Did Vivaan call you?" Shalini asked when she lowered her head and shook her head in denial.

Sitting beside her, Shalini patted her head and said, "Aane do, sudhar dungi is bar, meri beti ko rulane ki himmat kese hui." This made Amisha giggle a little. (Let him come, I'll see him this time, how did he got the courage to make my daughter cry)

"Don't touch my son-in-law," Mrs. Singhania said on the call.

They were arguing, but soon all of them went to sleep. Now it was only Amisha, Aarush, and Vani on the call. Soon both of them heard a little sniffing sound; it was Amisha.

"Haw, why are you crying?" Vani said, looking at her with worry.

"Kaise aadmi se shadi karwa di hai, koi parwah, pyar, kuch nahi bacha hai unke dil mein, bat bhi nahi kartein hain, dekhein call bhi nahi kara," she said, crying out loud.

(What kind of a man you all have got me married to , there's no concern, love, or anything left in their hearts, they don't even talk, and he doesn't call, see!)

"Par dusri dafa to apni marzi se kiya tha, Maine to jaane se pehle bola tha, soch lo," Aarush said in a mocking tone.

(But the second time, you did it willingly, and I said it before leaving, think about it)

"I didn't know he would turn out like this. He didn't even wish me," her tears were not stopping when Aarush said, "let him come; I'll beat him for making my flower-like sister cry."

"Teach him, scold him," she said between her hiccups.

"Now go and sleep," Vani said, and she nodded her head and cut the call.

_____________

Standing in front of the mirror in the black beautiful saree, her son gifted her, perfectly covering her curves, she was ready, so elegant and beautiful. Applying vermillion, she was finally ready, but a teardrop fell from her eye, missing him.

She was just hallucinating him everywhere, sometimes backhugging her, then sometimes on the couch, complimenting her using his nasty, flirty lines.