𝟏𝟒 ~ 𝗠𝘆 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼u𝗿

🌙 STEVEN'S POV 🌙

What in the bloody hell was that?

That scene was breathtaking and epic.

I was stunned by the sudden turn of events and relieved by the possibility of surviving the ordeal. The unexpected intervention of some unknown individual had seemingly saved me, and I could not help but feel a wave of relief and gratitude wash over my body. However, my positive emotions gradually gave way to a growing sense of uncertainty and wariness, as I was unsure of the identity of my saviour. The mystery surrounding this unexpected turn of events only deepened my confusion and sense of anxiety as I slowly approached the dumpster.

I was no longer trapped and at the mercy of the demonic entity that was Zeremy. My sense of hope and belief in the world's potential to be kind and compassionate was restored in that moment, and I felt as though a huge burden of concern and grief had been lifted from my shoulders.

So who is my saviour?

The event started when the loud noise of a motorcycle traveling at a high velocity coming from a distance broke the silence and triggered the unexpected turn of circumstances. A black motorcycle came racing out in speed, slamming into Zeremy and sending her soaring through the air before landing and falling into the dumpster with a tremendous thud. I felt a wave of confusion and disbelief wash over me as I watched the motorbike swiftly approach and strike her.

The sudden intervention of such a powerful force caught me off guard and filled me with a sense of wonder and fascination.

Who was this person and how did they possess such immense strength and speed to take on Zeremy?

The sudden appearance of the majestic and powerful motorcycle was quite a sight to behold as it swiftly made its way toward the scene of my predicament. Once it had safely parked in front of me, I got up and attempted to identify the mysterious person who had saved my life and struck down the demonic entity with such precision. However, the individual was shrouded in a black helmet and the color black completely covered their body so I had no idea who this individual was despite the overwhelming familiarity that I felt toward them.

The mystery grew and my curiosity increased as I waited for the helmet to come off.

Despite the fact the person's entire appearance was covered by the helmet and bike, something about them seemed familiar, though I could not quite recall their identity. The person was shrouded in darkness and mystery, but the feeling of familiarity struck me deep within my heart, creating this feeling of unease and uncertainty about the identity of the mysterious stranger.

No way. That can't be.

The person who had just arrived to my rescue slowly lowered themselves to the ground from the motorcycle and approached me at a steady pace. My curiosity intensified as I waited for their identity to be revealed, and when they finally removed the helmet, my breath caught in my throat in shock at the realization of the person's identity. Instead of discovering a brand new and unknown being, I was met with the distinctive, cocky grin of a familiar and recognizable face.

The familiar cocky smirk on the face left no doubt as to who the person was.

It was her.

"Did you miss me, Cupcake?"

Cupcake. She always teased me about our love for baking cupcakes.

The cocky smirk that I had become so accustomed to and loved to hear was plastered over her face, and I felt my heart pounding in my chest in anticipation. She was here, and I could not believe my eyes as I stared back at the familiar face and eyes that I knew so well.