𝟗 ~ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗢𝗳 𝗨𝘀 || ⚠ +𝟏𝟖

🌙 STEVEN'S POV 🌙

This better be good.

Having never been to her place before, I was filled with curiosity and anticipation, wondering what the interior and decor would be like upon arriving at her doorstep. However, upon finally setting foot in her modern flat, I was met with a surprise, as it was simply a one-room flat, albeit a nicely furnished and arranged one.

Still, it was not quite what I was expecting, it felt as if we had our own private place where the two of us could truly be alone, free from any distractions or worries of the outside world. At that moment, it was just me and her, and nothing else seemed to matter.

Zeremy's place was a simple and elegant one-room modern flat, quite cozy and modern, yet simple in its furniture and decorations, its design sleek and contemporary. One wall featured a single bed, decorated with a fluffy duvet and plush pillows, while the opposite wall was filled with bookshelves and a small desk. There was a small window in the center of the far wall, which allowed natural light and fresh air to enter the room.

Despite its minimalist style, it exuded a warm and welcoming atmosphere, the decor blending practicality and beauty with elegance and simplicity. The flat consisted of an open-plan living room, with a comfortable couch and matching armchairs, along with a dining table and chairs. The kitchen was equally compact, yet fully equipped with premium appliances and high-end kitchenware. Overall, the space had a trendy and chic feel to it, offering the perfect venue to relax and unwind after a day of work or study.

The overall aesthetic resembles that of a young single woman in her twenties. Minimalist decorations graced every available space, the home filled with white and gray hues and a vibrant splash of blue here and there. An open-plan layout provided a sense of spaciousness and airiness, while the floor-to-ceiling windows allowed natural light in and showcased the breathtaking cityscape outside. With its minimalist yet stylish and inviting design.

Her flat was the perfect place for us to spend quality time together and grow closer.

"Is this your flat?" I inquired with a wide grin as I observed the modest space, finding it to be quite cozy and relaxing. Zeremy confirmed that this was indeed her abode, to which I voiced my approval and admiration.

"Yeah, it's cozy, isn't it?" She replied, her tone warm and pleasant as she took joy in knowing that I felt comfortable and at ease in her flat. "It's amazing." I replied. For some reason, I found myself feeling more relaxed in her place than in my own, it felt like a second home in an instant.

Moving towards Zeremy's bed, I noticed that the entire closet was filled exclusively with black outfits that had no other colors. This served to confirm the tomboyish impression that I had previously gained from the way she dressed and carried herself. This only served to make her even more attractive and interesting to me, a fact that I could not help but relish.

I watched as she reached into the closet to grab a black t-shirt, her movements filled with a subtle aura of sexuality and sensuality that I could not help but take note of.

Following her movements intently, I watched her take off her leather jacket and remove her shirt, revealing only a black bra underneath that sent a jolt of electricity throughout my body. My eyes widened with shock and surprise as I took in this mesmerizing yet breathtaking view.

Oh. My. God.

Seeing her in such a state of undressed left me breathless with admiration and desire, her curves and skin looking absolutely beautiful against the darkness of her bras and underwear. My mind spinning with various thoughts and emotions, all centered on this gorgeous figure before me. This woman was absolutely incredible, her figure soft and sexy yet littered with various scars, evidence of the battles she had fought in the past.