𝟏𝟕 ~ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 || 2 Years Moon Knight Anniversary

☾✧.* 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝟐 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 *.✧☽
~ 𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟹𝟶𝚃𝙷 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ~

✧☽~ 𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟹𝟶𝚃𝙷 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ~

🌙 STEVEN'S POV 🌙

Zeremy led me to a peaceful and serene spot on the tower of London Bridge, taking me to the top and ensuring that proper safety precautions were in place to prevent the tragic risk of falling to our death. The stunning and gorgeous view of the city below illuminated by the moonlight, stars, and streetlights was truly magnificent, giving us a much-needed moment of tranquility and calm after the turbulent and stressful events of the day before. We both sat close to one another, leaning against the safety railing and enjoying the stunning vista before us.

"It's okay. You won't fall to death here." She said, reassuring.

I felt a sense of trust and confidence as I sat carefully on the top of the tower of London Bridge alongside her while we stared into the heavens above.

The quiet atmosphere of the night sky, with the distant and soothing sounds of cars below us, provided a perfect backdrop for our beautiful view of the city. The sky was a serene and lush display of beauty and grandeur, a sight that dazzled even more by the twinkling of stars in the darkness. We were both lost in our gaze of beauty, entranced by its splendor

We both remained still and silent for a long moment, our gaze firmly fixed upon the beautiful and wondrous sky above us. We took in the night sky's tranquility and the atmosphere's serenity, marveling at the stunning beauty unfolding before us. The stars glittering and twinkling in the vast night sky was a magical sight to behold, and the calm and relaxing atmosphere gave us a perfect moment of stillness and serenity that was truly breathtaking. Neither of us made a sound as we remained still and silent, simply admiring the stunning view before our eyes.

The silent moment of tranquility made me feel at peace, the relaxing atmosphere and calmness of the night making me feel safe and comfortable. I glanced over at Zeremy, noting the calm and relaxing expression on her face despite the recent hardships and troubles that she had faced. The injuries and sacrifice were now in the backseat as she tried to push through the pain and discomfort in her leg and maintain a mask of calmness and positivity.

I admired the way she remained seemingly unruffled despite everything that she had gone It was truly rare and wonderful to see someone who could handle their emotions in such a way, with calmness and composure.

"Do you know any constellations?" The silent and tranquil moment was finally broken as Zeremy finally broke the silence by asking a question.

Our gaze still remained locked on the majestic view before us, and as I looked at her, I was struck by the beauty and spark of her eyes, making my heart beat rapidly.