𝟏𝟎 ~ 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸

🖤ZEREMY'S POV 🖤

Holy shit. Must have been hundreds of them.

Wolf-like alien creatures lay scattered all around the area. There was a sight of devastation that greeted us as we entered the alley, the remains of destroyed property littering the area. Marc had seemingly already taken down a number of the creatures, as their bodies were sprawled across the ground. The creatures themselves were large and ferocious looking, with black skin, robotic red eyes, metal made skin, standing about 7 feet tall and weighing roughly 200 pounds each. Their frightening imagery caused me nothing but concern and unease, but I appeared far less intimidated by the sight of them than Steven did.

I had a distinct feeling of familiarity about them, as if my mind was trying to connect the dots between where I had seen them before. It was a strange sensation, but I knew I had to focus on the urgent situation at hand and figure out a way to handle these wolf-based creatures accordingly.

"What the bloody hell is going on here?" Steven muttered under his breath, his tone filled with tension and apprehension as he surveyed the devastation and unconscious wolf creatures. At the same time, I caught sight of unmasked Marc still in his Moon Knight suit from a distance, his body lying unconscious on the ground.

"Here!" I quickly gestured to Steven to follow me as I ran towards Marc, my feet slamming against the pavement with each stride. It was critical that we tended to Marc and figured out what exactly had happened here.

I placed my hand on Marc's chest to check his pulse, quickly finding it and feeling relieved that it was still beating steadily. "He's stable." I told Steven in a low voice as he tried to wake up Marc, gently shaking him and trying to rouse him from his unconscious state.

"Marc, wake up!" He barked, his tone demanding as he tried desperately to rouse his loving brother from his unconscious state.

Marc's eyes fluttered open, briefly glancing at us before he groaned in pain, his face contorting with discomfort as he started to regain consciousness. It was reassuring to see that Marc was stable and had come around, but his current physical condition was still cause for concern and warranted further evaluation.

"What the hell is going on? You need to tell us." I echoed in a serious tone, remaining calm without bursting into a forceful rage or anger. I kept my composure and allowed Marc to take the time he needed to regain his thoughts and composure. The situation was dire, and it was crucial for him to share his side of the story as we tried to figure out what was happening.

But before he could respond, an unexpected sound filled the alley. There was a sudden crashing noise, followed by the sound of a heavy thud and an animal's howl. It seemed that this wasn't over yet, and another threat was coming our way.

Steven started with a jump, his eyes widening with anxiety, shock and surprise as we both quickly turned around to see where the noise was coming from. We could hear the sounds of an animal's howl, followed by a heavy and loud thud. It seemed that we were not alone, and another threat was rapidly approaching us. We were greeted by an unsettling sight: A massive wolf creature, its growling and howling echoing down the alley as it approached us with fierce and merciless eyes. Its black skin was littered with scratches and wounds from the fight with Marc, its body still oozing blood from the injuries it had suffered. It's clear that this creature was not something to be trifled with.

"How did the dead one return to life?" Steven asked with a shaken and anxious tone and expression, while I remained serious and glared at the creature.

We both knew Marc took down many of these wolves, so the fact that one of them had returned to life was a startling development that caused us both to feel uneasy. I didn't like the sight of this creature one bit, and I felt a strong sense of unease as I watched its gaze shift back and forth between us, its growling and howling echoing down the alley.