𝟏 ~ 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗲𝘁

🌙 STEVEN'S POV 🌙

"When danger is near, Steven Grant has no fear."
I'm a meek and shy person, and many people push me around for that reason. Despite being frustrated with people constantly mistreating me, I rarely stand up to them, instead, I passively accept the abuse.

I'm extremely lonely, no friends or family that I can talk to except I have Marc, Jake and Layla. This has made me quite socially oblivious.

I'm also an incredibly anxious and jumpy person. This is not only reflected in my day-to-day life, where I show signs of anxiety in social interactions.

Until I met someone who changed my life forever, completely.

I was walking through the museum where I worked when I suddenly encountered the face of a young woman who I'd never met before. I was surprised to spot a rather unique face. The person I saw was a tomboyish girl, aged twenty-three, who bore an intriguing appearance adorned with leathery black outfits and a sassy expression. Upon first glance, she seemed to possess a slightly bad girl aura, leaning against the glass covering a sarcophagus statue while crossing her arms, looking like a daring rebel within the space.

I shyly approached her in a friendly and polite manner, warning her not to act in that way or she'd risk breaking the glass and facing consequences for her actions. I gently reminded her not to behave in such a manner or else risk facing consequences, to which she playfully smirked in response.

I cleared my throat to gather my courage before speaking to her, fidgeting nervously with my hands in a shy and nerdy manner.

"Excuse me, um... Miss," I said, my accent marked with a hint of anxiety, "I wouldn't do that if I were you," I said quietly, trying to sound friendly. "The glass looks already fractured. It's rather dangerous to do that. If the glass cracks, you'll have to pay for the damages." I spoke politely and anxiously, my voice tinged with the slightest tinge of British accent, trying my best to hide my nervous energy within my demeanor.

The girl then lowers her sunglasses, revealing her eyes with a hint of smugness in her gaze. My senses tingled with slight fear at the girl's piercing gaze, but I quickly shook it off when I realized that she didn't actually pose any danger. I was taken aback by her stare. I see that she looks at me very coolly like a badass tomboy girl. Her crossed arms and her sunglasses. I was so nervous and intimidated, I couldn't approach closer to the mysterious badass girl.

I cleared my throat again.

"Really, miss. You'd best not stand so close to the sarcophagus or you'll find yourself in trouble if the glass breaks. The sarcophagus is quite old and valuable, the museum won't be happy if the damage occurred."

I told her firmly, my English accent still prominent in my voice.

This young lady is so cool and confident. Her black leather outfit, her body language, her beautiful eyes. I really like bad girls who are soft, strong and sweet with big hearts. I want to get to know her. I feel like I had a crush at first sight on that beautiful tomboy girl with a great personality. My anxious and nervous as I can't maintain eye contact.

Eventually, the girl finally complied with my advice and moved away from the glass sarcophagus, putting her sunglasses back on and sliding her hands into her pockets as she faced me. She softly chuckled, giving me the impression that she was friendly and not dangerous after all.

"Haha, there... I moved back from the glass. You don't have to worry about me breaking it anymore, yeah? Well, you also have good manners."

She said with a playful grin, her overall body language and demeanor being similar to a cocky bad boy type in her overall attitude and confidence. I watched as she tilted her head slightly in a relaxed, almost playful manner while staring up at me, her facial expression seeming to be teasing and relaxed in response to my previous concern and warning.