55

After Monomi and I finished exploring the Final Dead Room, we quickly exited and headed our separate ways. 

I wound up in the Grape House, thanks to the trap door. After observing my surroundings, I quickly speed-walked towards my room. I laid down the comfortable mattress and let my thoughts consume me.

I...

I remember everything now.

Makoto, Byakuya, Chiaki...

I gasped in realization, "Someone hijacked the Neo World Program!"

But who could it be...?

Junko is dead, isn't she?

I saw her get executed with my own two eyes!

I spent hours collecting my thoughts before I finally absorbed all the new information.

I can't let my classmates know that I've remembered everything...

But Chiaki... 

I should let Chiaki know.

After all she's the...

We're the traitors.

I stood up from my bed and made my way towards the Deluxe Bedrooms.

(Knock, Knock)

"Come in!" Chiaki timidly replied.

I opened the door and saw Chiaki laying down on her mattress, playing on her PSP.

"Oh, Y/n... What brings you here?" She sat up and gestured me to sit as well, abandoning her game.

I took her up on her offer and sat down on her bed. It was so soft I felt myself sinking.

"Chiaki..." I started, "I... I remember everything."

The gamer seemed to be taken aback at my response, as if she wasn't expecting me to know so soon. 

Silence took over us for a while as I felt anxiety bubble within me. I twiddled my thumbs, trying to avoid Chiaki's gaze. 

Chiaki grabbed my hands with hers and smiled, a relieved smile, "Welcome back, Y/n..." She softly spoke.

I felt tears well up in the corner of my eyes as I hugged her. Countless of emotions swirled inside me.

Pain, regret, anger, confusion.

It was all too much.

"I-I'm sorry I couldn't do anything," I sobbed, referencing her demise.

"It's alright, Y/n... You didn't know," She rubbed comforting circles on my back, "It wasn't your fault,"

I felt myself calm down a bit as I let go of her embrace.

"Thank you, Chiaki... For everything..."

She smiled, "Anything for you guys,"